Color display problems

October 20, 2004 7:25:04 PM

When I start my computer I have clouds as my background,they are gray and
white, the pictures on the internet ect. are all faded and the colors that
are there are not true. I have tried to set the colors on settings from 16 to
256 and clicked apply but when I restart the computer they are back at 16
colors, I just want my color back! I am a flusterated Granny! Help

More about : color display problems

Anonymous
October 20, 2004 9:01:31 PM

Go to the website of the video card/computer manufacturer and get the
latest video drivers.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Granny" <Granny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I start my computer I have clouds as my background,they are
> gray and
> white, the pictures on the internet ect. are all faded and the
> colors that
> are there are not true. I have tried to set the colors on settings
> from 16 to
> 256 and clicked apply but when I restart the computer they are back
> at 16
> colors, I just want my color back! I am a flusterated Granny! Help
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 11:45:01 PM

Been there, done that and still only have 32 colors. What happened to true
color?

!