Will this computer game well?

Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit operating system
Intel Core i7 2600 3.4GHz Processor
8GB DDR3 Memory
1GB Nvidia 550 Ti
Motherboard features military grade capacitors
Based on MSI's P67A-C43 performance motherboard
------
I wanna play not only BF3 but Skyrim, Maybe Crysis, and the Fallout series and basically every Valve game (also some video editing)

Will this computer do the job?
8 answers Last reply
More about will computer game well
  1. Yes it will run most games decently but what is the point of having an i7 with a GTX 550? Try to find another configuration with a weaker CPU and a much stronger GPU to avoid bottlenecks.
  2. No need to go any higher than this:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115072
    If you can't wait for the new GPU's (both "red" and "green") than I'd go with something in this line:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130623
    Motherboards I'd go with one like this:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131781
    You didn't mention PSU's or Cases - just remember to get a good brand name PSU and a case with good airflow/cable management potential. Good luck with your build.
  3. Well I need a cheap pre-built gaming computer, and this one looks good enough.
    I don't need to play every game on Ultra. I am fine with mediocre or high graphics.
    So this computer will be okay for me? :)
  4. Rainbro said:
    Well I need a cheap pre-built gaming computer, and this one looks good enough.
    I don't need to play every game on Ultra. I am fine with mediocre or high graphics.
    So this computer will be okay for me? :)

    If what you described is a pre-built - then yes get it - it'll play.
  5. So I will be buying the computer tomorrow, Ijust want to know, is tiger direct a legit company? Do they get the job done? How is shipping?
  6. Rainbro said:
    So I will be buying the computer tomorrow, Ijust want to know, is tiger direct a legit company? Do they get the job done? How is shipping?

    Yes - Tiger Direct is legitimate. Their like Newegg only maybe more expensive in some things and they usually charge shipping.
  7. Chaz21 said:
    Yes - Tiger Direct is legitimate. Their like Newegg only maybe more expensive in some things and they usually charge shipping.


    Thank you! I am very excityed for tomorrow :3
    Thanks for the help :)
  8. Rainbro said:
    Thank you! I am very excityed for tomorrow :3
    Thanks for the help :)

    Good luck with your build. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Prebuilt Systems