How to connect Ausus GTS450 on Intel DH55TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sindhvadhiren

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012
Hello,
i have a query for my graphic card it has an input slot on the left top side but i haven't received any connecting cables for it with my graphic card... I wanna know what goes into it how to get the most out of my graphic card... An additional thing is my motherboard compatible to fully utilize the graphic card...
Waiting Eagerly...

Solution
EDIT: Oh sorry, saw your last post (I post this when you don't post your picture yet). I know what you are talking now, it's for the crossfire/SLI cable, and it is not suppose to go to the slot. It's for when you want to make a dual graphic card setup, I don't think it's worth it because it will make the graphic card run hotter and it will make a high power consumption.

sindhvadhiren

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012
its like a very short version of the strips (green & golden) which we connect in the PCIe x16 on the mother board, on the opposite side of the graphic card or on the top left side... i can send you the pic if you still do not understand...

EDIT: Oh sorry, saw your last post (I post this when you don't post your picture yet). I know what you are talking now, it's for the crossfire/SLI cable, and it is not suppose to go to the slot. It's for when you want to make a dual graphic card setup, I don't think it's worth it because it will make the graphic card run hotter and it will make a high power consumption.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.