Windows Eaplorer lost it's toolbars!

When using Windows explorer, it suddenly lost the command bar, tool;bar and
status bar. Now all I have is the blue bar at the top, the small pane on
left showing folders, and the large pane for files. I can't figure out how
to get the toolbars etc. back.
If I open it form the command prompt, using the switch /n, it opens
correctly, toolbars & all. But I can't get it to do that form the shortcut.
Any ideas?

What does this do??
Start | Run | Paste this in the box:

%windir%\EXPLORER.EXE /e,c:

OK

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:E0A7C517-A91D-49F9-A9A1-9E89897323C1@microsoft.com,
Neil in Seattle <Neil in Seattle@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and
pecked:

Neil in Seattle <Neil in Seattle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When using Windows explorer, it suddenly lost the command bar, tool;bar and
>status bar. Now all I have is the blue bar at the top, the small pane on
>left showing folders, and the large pane for files. I can't figure out how
>to get the toolbars etc. back.
>If I open it form the command prompt, using the switch /n, it opens
>correctly, toolbars & all. But I can't get it to do that form the shortcut.

See "How to Restore the Operating System to a Previous State in
Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306084).

--
(tm)