Windows Eaplorer lost it's toolbars!

When using Windows explorer, it suddenly lost the command bar, tool;bar and
status bar. Now all I have is the blue bar at the top, the small pane on
left showing folders, and the large pane for files. I can't figure out how
to get the toolbars etc. back.
If I open it form the command prompt, using the switch /n, it opens
correctly, toolbars & all. But I can't get it to do that form the shortcut.
Any ideas?
2 answers Last reply
More about windows eaplorer lost toolbars

    What does this do??
    Start | Run | Paste this in the box:

    %windir%\EXPLORER.EXE /e,c:

    OK

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:E0A7C517-A91D-49F9-A9A1-9E89897323C1@microsoft.com,
    Neil in Seattle <Neil in Seattle@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and
    pecked:

    Neil in Seattle <Neil in Seattle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >When using Windows explorer, it suddenly lost the command bar, tool;bar and
    >status bar. Now all I have is the blue bar at the top, the small pane on
    >left showing folders, and the large pane for files. I can't figure out how
    >to get the toolbars etc. back.
    >If I open it form the command prompt, using the switch /n, it opens
    >correctly, toolbars & all. But I can't get it to do that form the shortcut.

    See "How to Restore the Operating System to a Previous State in
    Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306084).

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Windows Explorer Command Prompt Customization Windows XP