I'm working off of a laptop and everytime I open a window in windows
explorer, the page I tried enlarging the font, but it didn't work. Does
anyone know how to fix this?

If doesn't happen with any other Microsoft progam, just whenever I'm using
the browser.

Thanks so much!!

"jl30" <jl30@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
| I'm working off of a laptop and everytime I open a window in windows
| explorer, the page I tried enlarging the font, but it didn't work. Does
| anyone know how to fix this?
|
| If doesn't happen with any other Microsoft progam, just whenever I'm using
| the browser.
|
| Thanks so much!!

Internet Explorer
View
Text Size
Larger

Maybe also...

Internet Explorer
Tools
Internet Options
General
Accessibility
[Y] Ignore font sizes specified on Web pages

Maybe also...

After setting up your font size, go to
Line 54,(Save Settings on Exit)

Save the .REG File to a hard disk.
Double click the .REG File; answer yes to the "Registry Editor" prompt.
(To view a REG file in Notepad, right click on the file, then select Edit.)

Then logoff, logon.