Change music when windows starts up

I have changed the music when windows xp starts up, the only problem is that
I cant stop the second default sound (ding ding ding) playing as well? Does
anyone know how I can stop it playing? Thanks, Marcus.
2 answers Last reply
More about change music windows starts

    To create a sound scheme

    [[To open Sounds and Audio Devices, click Start, point to Settings, click
    Control Panel, and then double-click Sounds and Audio Devices.
    On the Sounds tab, in the Program events list, assign a sound for each event
    you want to save in a new sound scheme.
    Under Sound scheme, click Save As.
    In the Save Scheme As dialog box, type a name for the new sound scheme.
    The new scheme is displayed in the Sound scheme box.]]

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:65BA1959-5249-488F-ABA9-541D39F755E3@microsoft.com,
    Squidy Black <Squidy Black@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:

    "Wesley Vogel" wrote:

    > To create a sound scheme
    >
    > [[To open Sounds and Audio Devices, click Start, point to Settings, click
    > Control Panel, and then double-click Sounds and Audio Devices.
    > On the Sounds tab, in the Program events list, assign a sound for each event
    > you want to save in a new sound scheme.
    > Under Sound scheme, click Save As.
    > In the Save Scheme As dialog box, type a name for the new sound scheme.
    > The new scheme is displayed in the Sound scheme box.]]
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    > Wes
    >
    > Thanks for the reply I appreciate it. But that is what I did to change the music to start with. The problem is that when windows starts it plays a tune then a whoosh and three dings. But when I change the event sound for windows start it changes the tune but the whoosh and three dings still play over my music. I think it must be a seperate sound, but I can not find it in the sound events???

Configuration Music Microsoft Customization Windows XP