Change music when windows starts up

I have changed the music when windows xp starts up, the only problem is that
I cant stop the second default sound (ding ding ding) playing as well? Does
anyone know how I can stop it playing? Thanks, Marcus.

To create a sound scheme

[[To open Sounds and Audio Devices, click Start, point to Settings, click
Control Panel, and then double-click Sounds and Audio Devices.
On the Sounds tab, in the Program events list, assign a sound for each event
you want to save in a new sound scheme.
Under Sound scheme, click Save As.
In the Save Scheme As dialog box, type a name for the new sound scheme.
The new scheme is displayed in the Sound scheme box.]]

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:65BA1959-5249-488F-ABA9-541D39F755E3@microsoft.com,