Where to Buy Power Board for HW223D monitor

Have a Hans-G Or Hanspree HW223D monitor and the main power board went out need somewhere I can Buy IT?
2 answers Last reply
More about where power board hw223d monitor
  1. there should be a service part number stamped on the part..if you google the part number you may find a few shops that have it or find out that the part used in other brand units.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Monitors Power Components