Cleaning Xbox lens

My Xbox is stuttering allot during movies, I think the reason is my
lens is dirty. I have a DVD lens cleaner but it won't work without me
getting the DVD attachment. Does any body know something that will
work but won't set me back $30

"Nutty Professor" <war7eagle_99@earthlink.com> wrote in message
> My Xbox is stuttering allot during movies, I think the reason is
> my
> lens is dirty. I have a DVD lens cleaner but it won't work without
> me
> getting the DVD attachment. Does any body know something that will
> work but won't set me back $30

The Scotch Laser Lens Cleaner I use works with my game controllers.

---Stash

"Political Correctness is just inverted McCarthyism."
-- Dennis Miller

SPAM FILTER:
You'd have to be out of YourMind to send me email.

Qtip... rubbing alcohol... swipe away...