Cleaning Xbox lens

My Xbox is stuttering allot during movies, I think the reason is my
lens is dirty. I have a DVD lens cleaner but it won't work without me
getting the DVD attachment. Does any body know something that will
work but won't set me back $30
2 answers Last reply
More about cleaning xbox lens

    "Nutty Professor" <war7eagle_99@earthlink.com> wrote in message
    > My Xbox is stuttering allot during movies, I think the reason is
    > my
    > lens is dirty. I have a DVD lens cleaner but it won't work without
    > me
    > getting the DVD attachment. Does any body know something that will
    > work but won't set me back $30

    The Scotch Laser Lens Cleaner I use works with my game controllers.

    ---Stash

    "Political Correctness is just inverted McCarthyism."
    -- Dennis Miller

    SPAM FILTER:
    You'd have to be out of YourMind to send me email.

    Qtip... rubbing alcohol... swipe away...

    "sgk" <sgk@YourMind.neo.rr.com> wrote in message

    > "Nutty Professor" <war7eagle_99@earthlink.com> wrote in message
    >> My Xbox is stuttering allot during movies, I think the reason is my
    >> lens is dirty. I have a DVD lens cleaner but it won't work without me
    >> getting the DVD attachment. Does any body know something that will
    >> work but won't set me back $30
    >
    > The Scotch Laser Lens Cleaner I use works with my game controllers.
    >
    > ---Stash
    >
    > "Political Correctness is just inverted McCarthyism."
    > -- Dennis Miller
    >
    > SPAM FILTER:
    > You'd have to be out of YourMind to send me email.

Console Gaming DVD Games Video Xbox Movies Video Games