quick launch

October 21, 2004 11:21:07 AM

I can only get 3 icons on the quick launch bar. Is it possible to expand the
bar without using the >> iccon?

Also, the 'Recent Documents' icon in the Start Menu. Is it possible to put
this icon on the quick launch bar?

Many thanks to anyone who can offer any advice.
Diana
England

More about : quick launch

Anonymous
October 21, 2004 2:31:32 PM

Right click on the task bar and uncheck 'Lock the taskbar'.. now widen the
Quick Launch window and place whatever icon in there.. use the >> to size
the window and then right click the task bar and lock it again..

"Diana, England" <Diana, England@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can only get 3 icons on the quick launch bar. Is it possible to expand
>the
> bar without using the >> iccon?
>
> Also, the 'Recent Documents' icon in the Start Menu. Is it possible to put
> this icon on the quick launch bar?
>
> Many thanks to anyone who can offer any advice.
> Diana
> England
Anonymous
October 22, 2004 4:51:01 AM

Mike,
Many thanks for your help and your prompt response.
Diana.

"Mike Hall" wrote:

> Right click on the task bar and uncheck 'Lock the taskbar'.. now widen the
> Quick Launch window and place whatever icon in there.. use the >> to size
> the window and then right click the task bar and lock it again..
>

> "Diana, England" <Diana, England@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I can only get 3 icons on the quick launch bar. Is it possible to expand
> >the
> > bar without using the >> iccon?
> >
> > Also, the 'Recent Documents' icon in the Start Menu. Is it possible to put
> > this icon on the quick launch bar?
> >
> > Many thanks to anyone who can offer any advice.
> > Diana
> > England

Anonymous
October 22, 2004 12:15:10 PM