quick launch

I can only get 3 icons on the quick launch bar. Is it possible to expand the
bar without using the >> iccon?

Also, the 'Recent Documents' icon in the Start Menu. Is it possible to put
this icon on the quick launch bar?

Many thanks to anyone who can offer any advice.
Diana
England
3 answers Last reply
More about quick launch

    Right click on the task bar and uncheck 'Lock the taskbar'.. now widen the
    Quick Launch window and place whatever icon in there.. use the >> to size
    the window and then right click the task bar and lock it again..

    "Diana, England" <Diana, England@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I can only get 3 icons on the quick launch bar. Is it possible to expand
    >the
    > bar without using the >> iccon?
    >
    > Also, the 'Recent Documents' icon in the Start Menu. Is it possible to put
    > this icon on the quick launch bar?
    >
    > Many thanks to anyone who can offer any advice.
    > Diana
    > England

    Mike,
    Many thanks for your help and your prompt response.
    Diana.

    "Mike Hall" wrote:

    > Right click on the task bar and uncheck 'Lock the taskbar'.. now widen the
    > Quick Launch window and place whatever icon in there.. use the >> to size
    > the window and then right click the task bar and lock it again..
    >

    > "Diana, England" <Diana, England@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I can only get 3 icons on the quick launch bar. Is it possible to expand
    > >the
    > > bar without using the >> iccon?
    > >
    > > Also, the 'Recent Documents' icon in the Start Menu. Is it possible to put
    > > this icon on the quick launch bar?
    > >
    > > Many thanks to anyone who can offer any advice.
    > > Diana
    > > England

    You're welcome..

    > Mike,
    > Many thanks for your help and your prompt response.
    > Diana.
    >
    > "Mike Hall" wrote:
    >
    >> Right click on the task bar and uncheck 'Lock the taskbar'.. now widen
    >> the
    >> Quick Launch window and place whatever icon in there.. use the >> to size
    >> the window and then right click the task bar and lock it again..
    >>

    >> "Diana, England" <Diana, England@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    >> message
    >> >I can only get 3 icons on the quick launch bar. Is it possible to
    >> >expand
    >> >the
    >> > bar without using the >> iccon?
    >> >
    >> > Also, the 'Recent Documents' icon in the Start Menu. Is it possible to
    >> > put
    >> > this icon on the quick launch bar?
    >> >
    >> > Many thanks to anyone who can offer any advice.
    >> > Diana
    >> > England

Configuration Quick Launch Customization Microsoft Windows XP