Need Help with Gaming Build

blufirestar

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
I really need some help here. I want to be able to play games on high settings and record them at the same time. :)

Case: * Azza Hurrican 2000 Full Tower Gaming Case with 4 Hot Swappable HDD Cage & (4) 230MM Fans
Laser Engraving: None
Laser Engraving Message:
Internal USB Extension Module: None
Neon Light Upgrade: 12in Liquid Neon Thunder Pattern Light [+15] (Blue Color)
Extra Case Fan Upgrade: Default case fans
Noise Reduction Technology: None
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3820 Quad-Core 3.60 GHz 10MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011
Performance Tuning Protection Plan by Intel: Intel® Core™ i7-3820 Performance Tuning Protection Plan by Intel
Venom Boost Fast And Efficient Factory Overclocking: No Overclocking
Cooling Fan: Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Enhanced Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA) (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
Coolant for Cyberpower Xtreme Hydro Water Cooling Kits: Standard Coolant
Motherboard: * (3-Way SLI Support) Gigabyte X79-UD3 Intel X79 Chipset Quad Channel DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ UEFI DualBIOS, Dolby Home Theater 7.1 Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, SATA-III RAID, 4 Gen3 PCIe X16, 2 PCIe X1 & 1 PCI [+23]
Memory: 8GB (2GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory (Corsair Vengeance)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1.2GB 16X PCIe Video Card [+170] (EVGA GeForce 448 Cores Classified Powered by NVIDIA)
Freebies: FREE Game Coupon Batman: Arkham City
Video Card 2: None
Video Card 3: None
Power Supply Upgrade: 800 Watts - Standard Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready
Hard Drive: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
Data Hard Drive: None
Hard Drive Cooling Fan: None
External Hard Drive (USB3.0/2.0/eSATA): None
USB Flash Drive: None
Optical Drive: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)
Optical Drive 2: None
Sound: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
3D Vision Glasses: None
LCD Monitor: None
2nd Monitor: None
3rd Monitor: None
Speakers: None
Network: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
Keyboard: (Keyboard & Mouse Combo) Logitech Wireless Desktop MK320 Keyboard & Mouse Combo
Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M60 Performance FPS Laser Gaming Mouse
Mouse Pad: None
Gaming Gear: None
Extra Thermal Display: None
Wireless 802.11B/G Network Card: None
External Wireless Network Card: None
Wireless 802.11 B/G/N Access Point: None
Bluetooth: None
Flash Media Reader/Writer: INTERNAL 12in1 Flash Media Reader/Writer (BLACK COLOR)
Video Camera: None
Headset: None
Printer: None
Cable: None
Power Protection: None
IEEE1394 Card: None
Internal USB Port: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
USB Port: None
Operating System: None - FORMAT HARD DRIVE ONLY [-83]
Media Center Remote Control & TV Tuner: None
Office Suite: None
Ultra Care Option: None
Service: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Rush Service: NO; READY TO SHIP IN 10~15 BUSINESS DAYS

Price-$1254

Solution
That power supply is a piece of crap it will give you nothing but problems.
Never ever skimp on the power supply get a name brand the standard supplies on cyber power are either xtreme gear or cyber powers own branded one both are best used as door stops. Also the media reader is not that good just get the external ones they offer for a couple bucks more. That way if it dies you can just get another and plug it in.
As for the cooling the case you specified will hold a 240mm radiator which will give you more cooling so id upgrade to that instead of the 120mm one.
also Id budget for their better packing and the termal paste upgrade they offer. No need to get the professional wiring unless your afraid to do it your self.
Above all else if...

aicom

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
Looks fine by me, but I'd wait for someone else to give their OK. Only thing strange is the LGA 2011 quad-core, you might be better off with a cheaper 2600K but that CPU will be plenty for what you're doing.

blufirestar

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012

I know, but that was the lowest possible on the list for my case. Thanks

galeener

Distinguished
That power supply is a piece of crap it will give you nothing but problems.
Never ever skimp on the power supply get a name brand the standard supplies on cyber power are either xtreme gear or cyber powers own branded one both are best used as door stops. Also the media reader is not that good just get the external ones they offer for a couple bucks more. That way if it dies you can just get another and plug it in.
As for the cooling the case you specified will hold a 240mm radiator which will give you more cooling so id upgrade to that instead of the 120mm one.
also Id budget for their better packing and the termal paste upgrade they offer. No need to get the professional wiring unless your afraid to do it your self.
Above all else if you don't do anything I suggested get a good name brand power supply at least 750 watts 850 if you will add a second 560 down the road

Solution

blufirestar

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012

Thanks

galeener

Distinguished
Np good luck with the system.
Make sure you inspect it all before you turn it on make sure no fans are blocked nothings loose including cables and wiresIf some thing seems weird take pictures when you get it .
If there is any damage to the box make sure you note that with who ever delivers the system that way if you need to make a claim is already noted.