Xbox CounterStrike: co-op in split screen?

Saw this cheap and wondered if it supports co-op in split screen?
The back of the box seems to imply it, but not sure... it says:
"Play co-op with a friend, then go online and [snip rest]". So,
it seems to imply that you CAN play co-op, which I assume to be
split screen because it THEN mentions online after that... so if
co-op was online-only then it'd be mentioned as part of the online
experience... follow?
4 answers Last reply
More about xbox counterstrike split screen

    I don't think it's split screen coop, or split screen at all. Bots are for
    practice.

    BORG wrote:

    > I can't see the point of split screen 1 v 1 all you got to do is look
    > where the other person is.

    I'm asking about split-screen co-op, not 1-vs-1. There IS a difference.

    "Gene Simmons" <bribrew@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    >I don't think it's split screen coop, or split screen at all. Bots are for
    >practice.
    >

    > "qwerty" <qwerty@qwerty.com> wrote in message
    >> Saw this cheap and wondered if it supports co-op in split screen?
    >> The back of the box seems to imply it, but not sure... it says:
    >> "Play co-op with a friend, then go online and [snip rest]". So,
    >> it seems to imply that you CAN play co-op, which I assume to be
    >> split screen because it THEN mentions online after that... so if
    >> co-op was online-only then it'd be mentioned as part of the online
    >> experience... follow?
    >>

    >i did the same thing thought we could do co-op split screen from what it
    >said on the box.WRONG..
    ohh well 19 bucks its still fun to pick up and play for a couple matches
    every once in awhile.

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 07:28:51 +1000, "qwerty" <qwerty@qwerty.com>
    wrote:

    >BORG wrote:
    >
    >> I can't see the point of split screen 1 v 1 all you got to do is look
    >> where the other person is.
    >
    >I'm asking about split-screen co-op, not 1-vs-1. There IS a difference.

    fair point

    --
    arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
    Spam Trap in Header

    Freedom isn't FREE
    GHPOTHUF #69

    http://borg.no-ip.com

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games