Xbox CounterStrike: co-op in split screen?

qwerty

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2002

Saw this cheap and wondered if it supports co-op in split screen?
The back of the box seems to imply it, but not sure... it says:
"Play co-op with a friend, then go online and [snip rest]". So,
it seems to imply that you CAN play co-op, which I assume to be
split screen because it THEN mentions online after that... so if
co-op was online-only then it'd be mentioned as part of the online
experience... follow?

I don't think it's split screen coop, or split screen at all. Bots are for
practice.

"qwerty" <qwerty@qwerty.com> wrote in message
> Saw this cheap and wondered if it supports co-op in split screen?
> The back of the box seems to imply it, but not sure... it says:
> "Play co-op with a friend, then go online and [snip rest]". So,
> it seems to imply that you CAN play co-op, which I assume to be
> split screen because it THEN mentions online after that... so if
> co-op was online-only then it'd be mentioned as part of the online
> experience... follow?

qwerty

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2002

BORG wrote:

> I can't see the point of split screen 1 v 1 all you got to do is look
> where the other person is.

I'm asking about split-screen co-op, not 1-vs-1. There IS a difference.

"Gene Simmons" <bribrew@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>I don't think it's split screen coop, or split screen at all. Bots are for
>practice.
>

> "qwerty" <qwerty@qwerty.com> wrote in message
>> Saw this cheap and wondered if it supports co-op in split screen?
>> The back of the box seems to imply it, but not sure... it says:
>> "Play co-op with a friend, then go online and [snip rest]". So,
>> it seems to imply that you CAN play co-op, which I assume to be
>> split screen because it THEN mentions online after that... so if
>> co-op was online-only then it'd be mentioned as part of the online
>> experience... follow?
>>

>i did the same thing thought we could do co-op split screen from what it
>said on the box.WRONG..
ohh well 19 bucks its still fun to pick up and play for a couple matches
every once in awhile.

Borg

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 07:28:51 +1000, "qwerty" <qwerty@qwerty.com>
wrote:

>BORG wrote:
>
>> I can't see the point of split screen 1 v 1 all you got to do is look
>> where the other person is.
>
>I'm asking about split-screen co-op, not 1-vs-1. There IS a difference.

fair point

--
arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
Spam Trap in Header