??? Run command gone !!

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

On my start menu, XP Home, the "Run ..." option has disappeared. I'd
sure like it back. Suggestions?

<*((((><{
Fishy@Ocean.Net

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Right click someplace on a blank spot on your taskbar (usually blue and
across the bottom of your desktop) and left click on "Properties"; under the
"Start Menu" tab, click on the "Customize" button; go to the "Advanced" tab
and scroll down in the "Start menu items:" to where it says "Run command" -
make sure there is a checkmark there.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003