Screen in Daylight

Hi

Can anyone advise me on a good nokia to buy with a colour screen which has
good visibility in daylight.

I currently have a 3510i which is dismal to read on a sunny day so i want to
ditch it for something better, smaller and more modern.

Was looking at the 7210 but not sure how it compares to the 3510i.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks
G.Moffat
6 answers Last reply
More about screen daylight

    I think there all the same, I have a 3200 and a 7210 and there both the same
    in the sun. you can not see them at all.

    "Graham Moffat" <g.moffat@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Can anyone advise me on a good nokia to buy with a colour screen which has
    > good visibility in daylight.
    >
    > I currently have a 3510i which is dismal to read on a sunny day so i want
    > ditch it for something better, smaller and more modern.
    >
    > Was looking at the 7210 but not sure how it compares to the 3510i.
    >
    > Any advice appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    > G.Moffat

    6600

    "Mickerob" <mickerobb@Icqmail.com> wrote in message
    > I think there all the same, I have a 3200 and a 7210 and there both the
    same
    > in the sun. you can not see them at all.
    >
    > "Graham Moffat" <g.moffat@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > Can anyone advise me on a good nokia to buy with a colour screen which
    has
    > > good visibility in daylight.
    > >
    > > I currently have a 3510i which is dismal to read on a sunny day so i
    want
    > > ditch it for something better, smaller and more modern.
    > >
    > > Was looking at the 7210 but not sure how it compares to the 3510i.
    > >
    > > Any advice appreciated.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > G.Moffat

    Agreed. The better screen on this phone is MUCH more visible in daylight
    than any other colour nokia i've tried. Any other model nokia with similar
    screen technology will also be the same, so i presume the N-Gage..

    "cobbler" <cobbler@cobblers.com> wrote in message
    > 6600
    >

    > "Mickerob" <mickerobb@Icqmail.com> wrote in message
    > > I think there all the same, I have a 3200 and a 7210 and there both the
    > same
    > > in the sun. you can not see them at all.
    > >
    > > "Graham Moffat" <g.moffat@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > > Hi
    > > >
    > > > Can anyone advise me on a good nokia to buy with a colour screen which
    > has
    > > > good visibility in daylight.
    > > >
    > > > I currently have a 3510i which is dismal to read on a sunny day so i
    > want
    > > > ditch it for something better, smaller and more modern.
    > > >
    > > > Was looking at the 7210 but not sure how it compares to the 3510i.
    > > >
    > > > Any advice appreciated.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks
    > > > G.Moffat

    Thanks for info guys.

    6600 still a bit pricey at moment for me. I see it has a tft screen rather
    than lcd which would explain difference in quality/brightness.

    Might go back to non colour screen now in meantime.

    Cheers

    Graham Moffat wrote:
    > Thanks for info guys.
    >
    > 6600 still a bit pricey at moment for me. I see it has a tft screen rather
    > than lcd which would explain difference in quality/brightness.
    >
    > Might go back to non colour screen now in meantime.
    >
    > Cheers

    The 6230 has a TFT and looks to be a fully featured phone. Not sure about
    the buttons though...

    Ben

    In news:c5jv1o$2kpna$1@ID-191149.news.uni-berlin.de,
    Ben Pope <spam@hotmail.com> typed:

    > The 6230 has a TFT and looks to be a fully featured phone. Not sure
    > about the buttons though...
    >
    > Ben

    I've got the 7250i, no problems at all.
    The screen is still visible in direct sunlight.

    --
    Barry
    www.taximania.net

    ---