Is there a newsgroup for BF:V?

Santa just brought me BF: V for Christmas. Is there a newsgroup specifically
for it?

--
Visit the [FLOT] MOHAA servers: 12 Player TDM/Moded: 66.55.134.103!
12 player mixed modes (OBJ/TOW/FT/CTF): 64.237.63.134!

    "GrössKopf FLOT Admin" Wrote

    > Santa just brought me BF: V for Christmas. Is there a newsgroup
    > specifically for it?

    This is the closest you get I'm afraid.

    Lorian.

    Lorian wrote:
    > "GrössKopf FLOT Admin" Wrote
    >

    >>Santa just brought me BF: V for Christmas. Is there a newsgroup
    >>specifically for it?
    >

    > This is the closest you get I'm afraid.
    >
    > Lorian.

    and BF2 too.

    "malcolm" <m.tamblynREMOVE@mchsi.com> wrote in message

    > and BF2 too.

    BF2?

    --
    Visit the [FLOT] MOHAA servers: 12 Player TDM/Moded: 66.55.134.103!
    12 player mixed modes (OBJ/TOW/FT/CTF): 64.237.63.134!
    http://www.flotserver.net
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    <wvOdnZczkOddA0vcRVn-oQ@comcast.com>, "GrössKopf FLOT Admin" <admin AT
    flotserver DOT net> said...

    http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/home.jsp
    --
    Lansenerd
    www.agbgaming.com

    GrössKopf FLOT Admin wrote
    >Santa just brought me BF: V for Christmas. Is there a newsgroup specifically
    >for it?

    Consensus here around the time of the BFV release was that there wasn't
    enough traffic to warrant a new group, and that all Battlefield
    discussion was appropriate here. I guess most of the posters here will
    be getting BF2 anyway...

    --
    [AGB]Villy Vonka
    Sheffield, UK

    "Villy Vonka" <Villy@[127.0.0.1]> wrote in message
    > Consensus here around the time of the BFV release was that there wasn't
    > enough traffic to warrant a new group, and that all Battlefield discussion
    > was appropriate here. I guess most of the posters here will be getting
    > BF2 anyway...

    I doubt I will. It'll probably exceed my computer's capabilities. As it is I
    only run BF1942 in medium/high graphics and BF:V in the lowest graphics
    settings.

    --
    Visit the [FLOT] MOHAA servers: 12 Player TDM/Moded: 66.55.134.103!
    12 player mixed modes (OBJ/TOW/FT/CTF): 64.237.63.134!
    http://www.flotserver.net
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    >> was appropriate here. I guess most of the posters here will be getting
    >> BF2 anyway...
    >
    > I doubt I will. It'll probably exceed my computer's capabilities. As it is
    > I only run BF1942 in medium/high graphics and BF:V in the lowest graphics
    > settings.

    That's a shame. Should have begged Santa for an upgrade! Think I'll crawl
    over to EA's site and see if they have a projected system requirement up,
    just to make sure I'm safe. :)
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    "Halon1211" <sentry40@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:

    >That's a shame. Should have begged Santa for an upgrade! Think I'll crawl
    >over to EA's site and see if they have a projected system requirement up,
    >just to make sure I'm safe. :)

    Probably as minimum a 2 GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM and a FX6xxx-class graphics
    card, because it's easier to make people buy hardware than to deliver
    decent code. ;^)

    JK'04 aka Elkrider
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    > Probably as minimum a 2 GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM and a FX6xxx-class graphics
    > card, because it's easier to make people buy hardware than to deliver
    > decent code. ;^)

    That's about what I saw on couple of sites. I think one place said 1.5 ghz
    and 512 of RAM.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    "Halon1211" <sentry40@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:

    >That's about what I saw on couple of sites. I think one place said 1.5 ghz
    >and 512 of RAM.

    It wouldn't come as surprise. The first to use up the performance
    advantages of latest hardware have always been the game companies.

    JK'04 aka Elkrider
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    "Halon1211" <sentry40@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:

    >That's about what I saw on couple of sites. I think one place said 1.5 ghz
    >and 512 of RAM.

    It wouldn't come as surprise. The first to use up the performance
    advantages of latest hardware have always been the game companies.

    JK'05 aka Elkrider

Newsgroup Games Servers Video Games