Is there a newsgroup for BF:V?

Last response: in Video Games
December 27, 2004 12:41:51 PM

Santa just brought me BF: V for Christmas. Is there a newsgroup specifically
for it?

--
Visit the [FLOT] MOHAA servers: 12 Player TDM/Moded: 66.55.134.103!
12 player mixed modes (OBJ/TOW/FT/CTF): 64.237.63.134!

More about : newsgroup

Anonymous
December 27, 2004 9:56:19 PM

"GrössKopf FLOT Admin" Wrote

> Santa just brought me BF: V for Christmas. Is there a newsgroup
> specifically for it?

This is the closest you get I'm afraid.

Lorian.
December 31, 2004 1:09:25 AM

Lorian wrote:
> "GrössKopf FLOT Admin" Wrote
>

>>Santa just brought me BF: V for Christmas. Is there a newsgroup
>>specifically for it?
>

> This is the closest you get I'm afraid.
>
> Lorian.

and BF2 too.
January 1, 2005 10:59:15 AM

"malcolm" <m.tamblynREMOVE@mchsi.com> wrote in message

> and BF2 too.

BF2?

--
Visit the [FLOT] MOHAA servers: 12 Player TDM/Moded: 66.55.134.103!
12 player mixed modes (OBJ/TOW/FT/CTF): 64.237.63.134!
http://www.flotserver.net
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 4:57:59 AM

GrössKopf FLOT Admin wrote
>Santa just brought me BF: V for Christmas. Is there a newsgroup specifically
>for it?

Consensus here around the time of the BFV release was that there wasn't
enough traffic to warrant a new group, and that all Battlefield
discussion was appropriate here. I guess most of the posters here will
be getting BF2 anyway...

--
[AGB]Villy Vonka
Sheffield, UK

"Villy Vonka" <Villy@[127.0.0.1]> wrote in message
> Consensus here around the time of the BFV release was that there wasn't
> enough traffic to warrant a new group, and that all Battlefield discussion
> was appropriate here. I guess most of the posters here will be getting
> BF2 anyway...

I doubt I will. It'll probably exceed my computer's capabilities. As it is I
only run BF1942 in medium/high graphics and BF:V in the lowest graphics
settings.

--
Visit the [FLOT] MOHAA servers: 12 Player TDM/Moded: 66.55.134.103!
12 player mixed modes (OBJ/TOW/FT/CTF): 64.237.63.134!
http://www.flotserver.net
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 6:01:18 PM

>> was appropriate here. I guess most of the posters here will be getting
>> BF2 anyway...
>
> I doubt I will. It'll probably exceed my computer's capabilities. As it is
> I only run BF1942 in medium/high graphics and BF:V in the lowest graphics
> settings.

That's a shame. Should have begged Santa for an upgrade! Think I'll crawl
over to EA's site and see if they have a projected system requirement up,
just to make sure I'm safe. :)
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 10:13:32 AM

"Halon1211" <sentry40@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:

>That's a shame. Should have begged Santa for an upgrade! Think I'll crawl
>over to EA's site and see if they have a projected system requirement up,
>just to make sure I'm safe. :)

Probably as minimum a 2 GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM and a FX6xxx-class graphics
card, because it's easier to make people buy hardware than to deliver
decent code. ;^)

JK'04 aka Elkrider
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 3:21:04 PM

> Probably as minimum a 2 GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM and a FX6xxx-class graphics
> card, because it's easier to make people buy hardware than to deliver
> decent code. ;^)

That's about what I saw on couple of sites. I think one place said 1.5 ghz
and 512 of RAM.
Anonymous
January 5, 2005 9:31:44 AM

"Halon1211" <sentry40@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:

>That's about what I saw on couple of sites. I think one place said 1.5 ghz
>and 512 of RAM.

It wouldn't come as surprise. The first to use up the performance
advantages of latest hardware have always been the game companies.

JK'04 aka Elkrider
Anonymous
January 5, 2005 9:33:50 AM

"Halon1211" <sentry40@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:

>That's about what I saw on couple of sites. I think one place said 1.5 ghz
>and 512 of RAM.

It wouldn't come as surprise. The first to use up the performance
advantages of latest hardware have always been the game companies.

JK'05 aka Elkrider
!