Windows XP and Microsoft Outlook XP Problems

JonathanF

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001
Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Outlook XP, And Sending E-Mail Messages

I have installed Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Outlook XP on my Computer with an AMD 1.4 GHZ CPU and 512 Megabytes of RAM.

In order to send an Internet Web Page that is currently on the Screen and send it as an E-Mail Message, I have to keep Windows Outlook XP opened as another Task on my Windows Desktop although it can be minimized at the time.

When I then Execute the "File Send" "Page or Link by E-Mail" Command, it immediately takes me to the Microsoft Outlook XP E-Mail Send Message Screen, and then allows me to send the E-Mail Message containing the Internet Web Page out.

If I try to send a current Internet Web Page Out, and do not have the Microsoft Outlook XP Task opened at the time, it almost never goes to the Microsoft Outlook XP Send E-Mail Message Out Screen.

On the very few occasions that the Sending of the Internet Web Page Out works, it will then always asks me for my Microsoft Outlook XP Default User Profile, and will then send the E-Mail Message out containing the Internet Web Page.

I have Microsoft Outlook XP as my Default E-Mail Program in my Internet Explorer 6 Program Options already set.

I have only received these problems since I installed the Microsoft Outlook XP Program.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Microsoft Outlook XP Program more then once, and this problem still exists.

I did not have this problem with Microsoft Outlook 97 or 2000.

Does anyone have any solutions to this Microsoft Outlook XP Problem?

Jonathan

Jonathan

blah

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
""Does anyone have any solutions to this Microsoft Outlook XP Problem? ""

Yes, there is a solution: Outlook Express will do it with no probs.

..this is very useful and helpful place for information...

JonathanF

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001
How can Microsoft Outlook Express perfrom this function when Microsoft Outlook XP is the full robust version and Microsoft Outlook Express is the scaled down version?

Jonathan

Jonathan

blah

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Too much knowledge in XP makes it too confused how to use it (hehe ;) Express knows less but does the job well. But anyway, Outlook XP works well when it is a default mail client. Play with settings a little, you'll find it. I have no problems with that at all.

..this is very useful and helpful place for information...