Next Gen Xbox Vs Ps3

I DO NOT HAVE AN XBOX YET BUT ALL MY FREINDS HAVE AND I`M BUYING ONE FOR
MY BROTHER (birthday). JUST WOUNDERING CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHEN THE PS3
AND THE NEW XBOX IS COMING OUT?
I AM A HARDCORE PS2 PLAYER BUT DO THINK THE XBOX IS A LOT MORE
ADVANCED.

--
scorpion king
scorpion king's Profile: http://www.genxbox.com/vb/member.php?userid=369

    In article <scorpion.king.1nll75@usenet.genxbox.com>, scorpion king
    <scorpion.king.1nll75@usenet.genxbox.com> wrote:

    > I DO NOT HAVE AN XBOX YET BUT ALL MY FREINDS HAVE AND I`M BUYING ONE FOR
    > MY BROTHER (birthday). JUST WOUNDERING CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHEN THE PS3
    > AND THE NEW XBOX IS COMING OUT?
    > I AM A HARDCORE PS2 PLAYER BUT DO THINK THE XBOX IS A LOT MORE
    > ADVANCED.

    Okay, first off, TYPING IN ALL CAPS LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING (unless you're
    posting from a VAX, in which case, it can be overlooked).

    Secondly, the units will be released on dates which are yet to be announced.

    Third, I would recommend the XBOX if you want to have the best of both PC
    titles and console titles. If PC titles do not interest you, then I'd
    recommend sticking with Sony's offerings, since the PS3 will likely be
    cheaper.

    "Stephen Edwards" <tg416@cyclic.aux.net> wrote in message
    > In article <scorpion.king.1nll75@usenet.genxbox.com>, scorpion king
    > <scorpion.king.1nll75@usenet.genxbox.com> wrote:
    >
    >> I DO NOT HAVE AN XBOX YET BUT ALL MY FREINDS HAVE AND I`M BUYING ONE FOR
    >> MY BROTHER (birthday). JUST WOUNDERING CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHEN THE PS3
    >> AND THE NEW XBOX IS COMING OUT?
    >> I AM A HARDCORE PS2 PLAYER BUT DO THINK THE XBOX IS A LOT MORE
    >> ADVANCED.
    >
    > Okay, first off, TYPING IN ALL CAPS LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING (unless
    > you're
    > posting from a VAX, in which case, it can be overlooked).
    >
    > Secondly, the units will be released on dates which are yet to be
    > announced.

    New Xbox, this year. PS3, next year some time.

    > Third, I would recommend the XBOX if you want to have the best of both PC
    > titles and console titles. If PC titles do not interest you, then I'd
    > recommend sticking with Sony's offerings, since the PS3 will likely be
    > cheaper.

    What the hell are you taking about? If he is talking about Next Gen
    consoles, what the hell would make you think the new Xbox would have the
    "best of both PC titles and console titles" considering backwards
    compatibility is probably not even an option? Also, why in the world would
    the PS3 likely be cheaper if it is being released AFTER the new Xbox.
    Chances are it will be more expensive.

Console Gaming PlayStation Next Generation Xbox Video Games