Looking to get a Gaming monitor

I am looking for a gaming monitor to get with some what high MS 5 and up, I have looked on tigerdirect and amazon and gaming one they have all have around 2 MS..

I have a Radeon HD 6850 3d capable card, also and a non HD 6850 card X-FIRE if that matters.

Would like to get a 3D monitor but am unsure if If it will work well with my other two monitors which are not 3D ready.
4 answers Last reply
More about looking gaming monitor
  1. Why would you want longer ms? MS = miliseconds, it is how much time it takes the pixel to change from black to white to black again. Basically, the lower it is, the less delay your screen will have.
  2. in order to run 3d surround or what ever AMD calls it, i think its Eyefinity don't know how they're 3d stuff works but your most likely going to need 3 3d monitors. or all the monitors you want to use is going to need to be "3d" unless your gonna just run 3 monitors with using 3d then you'd be fine witht he monitors you have now. but if u want 3d surround all ur monitors must be 3d. otherwise ud be looking at one monitor the whole time while the other screens are blurry with the glasses on
  3. Sunius said:
    Why would you want longer ms? MS = miliseconds, it is how much time it takes the pixel to change from black to white to black again. Basically, the lower it is, the less delay your screen will have.

Ahh... I was under the impression the higher the better. I have not got a monitor in about 3 years I read that on Newegg if I recall right but it was a long time ago so I am not 100% sure.
  4. Sunius said:
    Why would you want longer ms? MS = miliseconds, it is how much time it takes the pixel to change from black to white to black again. Basically, the lower it is, the less delay your screen will have.

Ahh... I was under the impression the higher the better. I have not got a monitor in about 3 years I read that on Newegg if I recall right but it was a long time ago so I am not 100% sure.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Gaming Monitors 3D Graphics