Sign in with
Your question

Looking to get a Gaming monitor

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 24, 2012 9:40:52 PM

I am looking for a gaming monitor to get with some what high MS 5 and up, I have looked on tigerdirect and amazon and gaming one they have all have around 2 MS..

I have a Radeon HD 6850 3d capable card, also and a non HD 6850 card X-FIRE if that matters.

Would like to get a 3D monitor but am unsure if If it will work well with my other two monitors which are not 3D ready.

More about : gaming monitor

a b 4 Gaming
a b C Monitor
January 24, 2012 10:09:33 PM

Why would you want longer ms? MS = miliseconds, it is how much time it takes the pixel to change from black to white to black again. Basically, the lower it is, the less delay your screen will have.
m
l
January 24, 2012 10:20:41 PM

in order to run 3d surround or what ever AMD calls it, i think its Eyefinity don't know how they're 3d stuff works but your most likely going to need 3 3d monitors. or all the monitors you want to use is going to need to be "3d" unless your gonna just run 3 monitors with using 3d then you'd be fine witht he monitors you have now. but if u want 3d surround all ur monitors must be 3d. otherwise ud be looking at one monitor the whole time while the other screens are blurry with the glasses on
m
l
Related resources
January 24, 2012 11:40:27 PM

Sunius said:
Why would you want longer ms? MS = miliseconds, it is how much time it takes the pixel to change from black to white to black again. Basically, the lower it is, the less delay your screen will have.

Ahh... I was under the impression the higher the better. I have not got a monitor in about 3 years I read that on Newegg if I recall right but it was a long time ago so I am not 100% sure.
m
l
January 24, 2012 11:41:18 PM

Sunius said:

Ahh... I was under the impression the higher the better. I have not got a monitor in about 3 years I read that on Newegg if I recall right but it was a long time ago so I am not 100% sure.
m
l
!