ATI All--In-Wonder Graphics|IV Model Number?

Argentbleu

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2012
Hello! I recently bought a used desktop that had been running 64-bit Windows 7 with an ATI All-In-Wonder HD video card. The card's two outputs are HDMI (default) and DVI (secondary) Because the seller removed the HDD, of course the driver went along with it. AMD's Support shows a dizzying variety of drivers for this card, all arranged by Model Number. That's my question. is it possible to determine/locate/discover/find the correct Model Number from info on the card so I can download the correct driver? Somewhere I read that the Model Number is usually printed on a green sticker on the back of the card, but alas, the green sticker on the back of this card bears a P/N and Serial No. but NO Model number.
ALL-IN-WONDER HD
P/N: 102B383020 000001
S/N 180841 009438

Thanks in advance for any help guys.

tlmck

Distinguished
I could not find any evidence of a Win 7 x64 driver for that card. It could be the seller just stuck it in the machine to get rid of it.

At any rate, if you have not already tried it, go to the AMD web site and use the little "Find a driver" drop down tool on the right side of the menu. In the first box select "TV Tuner". In the product line box select "auto detect and install".

Wolfshadw

Titan
Not sure what you guys are looking at, but from AMD's web site; using their Find a Driver Tool, Select:

Component Category: TV Tuner
Product Line: All-In-Wonder Series
Product Model: All-In-Wonder HD
Operating System: Windows 7 - 64-bit

-Wolf sends

Argentbleu

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2012

Thanks much. I'll try that and will let you know.

Argentbleu

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2012
Well that was pretty simple. I have never had a video board like this before so am not familiar with how they work or their characteristics. One of my misteaks was till now to have selected "desktop graphics" thinking it to be primarily a video board instead of a "TV Tuner" That took me into places that needed a Model Number. Here it was facing me all along. Thanks much for all the help!