Midnight Club 3: Rockstar's second hat-trick

Damned fun! And being called 'esse' all the time is a hoot.

Billy J. Dancefloor wrote:
> Damned fun! And being called 'esse' all the time is a hoot.

Is customization important this time around? Paint jobs and rims
and all that nonsense I can deal with, but in no way do I want to
play an arcade racing game where tweaking gear ratios and tire
construction and suspension is crucial to victory.

--crymad

Strychnine

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2004

"crymad" <crymadSPAMBLOCK@xprt.net> wrote in message

> Billy J. Dancefloor wrote:
>> Damned fun! And being called 'esse' all the time is a hoot.
>
> Is customization important this time around? Paint jobs and rims
> and all that nonsense I can deal with, but in no way do I want to
> play an arcade racing game where tweaking gear ratios and tire
> construction and suspension is crucial to victory.
>
> --crymad

Nope, NONE of that! It even has an "auto-tune" option, where the mechanic
will do upgrades as long as you can pay. The only thing that you have to
worry about is when to hit the nitrous button. ^_^
Strychnine

"Strychnine" <BeERm3@b33R.IcYEKoLD.N3t> wrote in message

> "crymad" <crymadSPAMBLOCK@xprt.net> wrote in message
>>

>> Billy J. Dancefloor wrote:
>>> Damned fun! And being called 'esse' all the time is a hoot.
>>
>> Is customization important this time around? Paint jobs and rims
>> and all that nonsense I can deal with, but in no way do I want to
>> play an arcade racing game where tweaking gear ratios and tire
>> construction and suspension is crucial to victory.
>>
>> --crymad
>
> Nope, NONE of that! It even has an "auto-tune" option, where the mechanic
> will do upgrades as long as you can pay. The only thing that you have to
> worry about is when to hit the nitrous button. ^_^
> Strychnine

That is what I'm talking about.

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:26:49 -0400, "Billy J. Dancefloor"
<bjd@com.net.org> wrote:

>Damned fun! And being called 'esse' all the time is a hoot.

MC3 is the best in the series, no doubt. MC2 was a little uninspired
in my opinion, but this one rocks in every way ... a truly great
racer!

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:49:41 GMT, Joe62
<jmcginnNOSPAM@radicalREALLYNOSPAM.ca> wrote in message
<r09d611ggj5kuiml7m2uknee7hp6ghv8jt@4ax.com>:

>So true. Why does licensed music always have to consist of generic rap
>and/or generic rock? Only decent game soundtrack ever: Vice City.

Do you actually mean "only decent LICENSED MUSIC game soundtrack ever"?
There are plenty of good original game soundtracks out there.

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:12:02 -0700, Paul Angstrom
<angstrom@go.away.spammers.invalid> wrote:

>Do you actually mean "only decent LICENSED MUSIC game soundtrack ever"?
>There are plenty of good original game soundtracks out there.

Yes, that's what I meant, licensed music ... goot catch Paul and thx
for the correction!

TRENDING THREADS