I am building a new gaming PC, I am buying parts from Superbiiz.com and Ebay, I am from Asia.
My country climate is pretty hot so I don't want to run any overclocking on my system.
I want help on picking best motherboard for my build
I decided to get parts from oversea:
Because of the shipping and custom fee, I will import only these items and buy the remaining parts locally.
- EVGA nVidia GeForce GTX570 1280MB DDR5 2DVI/ Mini HDMI PCI-Express Video Card - 012-P3-1570-TR (Is it a good choice?)
- Antec High Current Gamer HCG-750 750W 80Plus Bronze ATX12V v2.3/ EPS v2.91 Power Supply (On superbiiz.com, help find the best one for me)
- Intel Core i5 Processor i5-2500 3.3GHz 6MB LGA1155 CPU, Retail (I buy locally)
- Motherboard (Need help find the best one to work with gtx570, no overclocking)
- Ram (also need advise)
- Case (Buy Locally, it's ugly cases here, however, no choice for me, shipping fee is horrible importing from US)
- Hard Drive (Buy Locally)
- DVD Rom (Buy Locally)
Please help find the best motherboard and PSU for me from superbiiz.com
I am planning to invest around 1000$ to 1200$ for this computer...