Asian Games on Japanese X-box

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 17, 2005 12:47:20 PM

Hi,

I just bought a second hand X-box (I live in Japan) and I was wondering
if I can
play Asian games without a mod....

Thanks
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 1:31:53 AM

me <commodore_forever@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Hi,

> I just bought a second hand X-box (I live in Japan) and I was wondering
> if I can
> play Asian games without a mod....

Define "asian"?

If you're talking about those games you bought during your trip to Hong
Kong for HK$10 each, then, no. You'll need a modchip.
April 19, 2005 1:38:05 AM

Doug Jacobs wrote:

> me <commodore_forever@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > I just bought a second hand X-box (I live in Japan) and I was wondering
> > if I can
> > play Asian games without a mod....
>
> Define "asian"?
>
> If you're talking about those games you bought during your trip to Hong
> Kong for HK$10 each, then, no. You'll need a modchip.

But if he means the Asian releases with a tendency towards more
English-y manuals, they'll play fine (according to NCS). For example:
http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/X08-22010.html
April 24, 2005 8:42:44 AM

I mean "I live in Japan" and have a Japanese X-box ! A Shop sells legit
games here from Asia (because they're in English) so I was just
wondering if the statements on the site are true...
!