Need advice on my new $1000+ build.

Hi this is my first ever build and my hardware knowledge is pretty limited.By searching and reading diff. forums and bench marks i have come with this build.I can spend $100 more, if you have any suggestions that improve this then i'm listening.

Approximate Purchase Date: I would love to have it for next week but I can wait a bit longer if it's worth waiting.

Budget Range:$1000 + $100 max

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, internet usage and office programs such as microsoft visual studio.

Parts Not Required: speakers . keyboard .headphones and monitor.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: ebay.in [just for ref. mostly i'm buying directly from distributors and resellers]

Parts Preferences: anyone easily available in India except for MSI

Overclocking: Maybe in future but not at the moment.

SLI or Crossfire: Defiantly in the future but not at the moment.

Additional Comments: I need help with case if it will be able to include the GPU ,good cooling and future upgrading, if you have something better pls suggest.

My Build :

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor

Motherboard: ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: Asus Radeon HD 7870 2GB Video Card

Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply: Corsair GS700W ATX12V Power Supply

What Do you think? Will this work well together?I'm ready to wait for Ivy bridge but if price of MOBO and PROCESSOR is high then i wont bother much for them.

Thanks in advance, help much appreciated.

EDIT: Games i'm gonna play are Battlefield 3, skyrim, mass effect 3 and if possible DX9 and DX 10 games too.
Monitor resolution 1080p.
5 answers Last reply
More about need advice 1000 build
  1. Get Crucial Ballistix sport instead. Much more reliable. Do not get the GS series Corsair PSUs. They are not good, because they are not manufactured by Seasonic, a leading manufacturer of PSUs that makes quality parts.
  2. Can you suggest the other PSU with same price range?
  3. yeah but i will CFX in future after a year or so. Anyting that can handle two HD 7870?
  4. 750W XFX PSU.
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Systems Product