Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Lieutenant badge

Last response: in Forum Feedback
December 31, 2011 5:24:30 AM

Hey guys,
Sorry I did not post this a while ago, but I'm facing an issue.
I had received a message saying that I had got the Lieutenant badge on the 15th of this month.

Here's the PM I got-
"Hello Gman450,
you have been granted the Lieutenant badge. The requirement for this badge is as follows:

Requires to have been a member for 1 year.

To learn more about your badges, see http://www.tomshardware.com/membre [...] playBadges
To access your public profile page, click http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/profile-779116.htm

Congratulations!
The Tom's Hardware team"

But I can't see it in my badge collection. Any reason why?

More about : lieutenant badge

January 1, 2012 2:18:54 AM

Some of the badges don't transfer between the US and UK forums, and the email doesn't tell you which one you got it on. This may be one such badge. Log in to the other forum (tomshardware.co.uk/forum/ or tomshardware.com/forum/) and see if it's there.
January 1, 2012 2:31:25 AM

No, I don't see it in the UK mirror either.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
January 1, 2012 11:48:43 AM

Don't feel bad i was awarded my captains badge back in august and it still hasn't showed!

Best solution

January 1, 2012 11:54:55 AM

Gman go to the Tom's Guide and go to their forums section,i just found my capt. badge there!
January 1, 2012 11:56:34 AM

My Lieutenant badge is in this forum , but my Capts. badge is in the Guide forum,not sure why.
January 1, 2012 2:16:30 PM

SR-71 Blackbird said:
Gman go to the Tom's Guide and go to their forums section,i just found my capt. badge there!

Hey, you're right! My Lieutenant badge is over at Tom's Guide! :D 

Now that you told me where the badge is, would there be any way to send the badge to this forum?

Oh, and happy new year to all. :) 
January 2, 2012 10:10:59 AM

Thanks anyways. :) 
January 2, 2012 10:11:17 AM

Best answer selected by Gman450.
January 2, 2012 8:18:18 PM

This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
!