Dad, you killed the zombie Flanders!

Last response: in Video Games
April 17, 2005 2:09:44 PM

He was a zombie?
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 8:33:03 PM

Hank the Rapper wrote:
> He was a zombie?

You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 10:43:13 PM

.. <CMidnVOgGJp_F__fRVn-tQ@giganews.com>, % .
> He was a zombie?

Yeah, that's definitely one 'o the best!
--

Adolph's 'tache and Eva's minge,
Do you think they were maybe matching trims?

On Xbox Live you may address me as, atavaX
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 12:57:45 AM

"Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com>
wrote in message
> He was a zombie?

Smithers release the hounds...
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 3:17:36 AM

In article <MPG.1cccb08a3b8137c79897c4@News.individual.net>, I Will, But
Me Mate Won't <JohnLeslie@badlydoneto.com> wrote:

> . <CMidnVOgGJp_F__fRVn-tQ@giganews.com>, % .
> > He was a zombie?
> >

> Yeah, that's definitely one 'o the best!

"O'Lord, please protect this rocket-house, and all who dwell within
the rocket-house." - Homer
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 4:40:42 AM

"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message

> Hank the Rapper wrote:
>> He was a zombie?

Is this the end of zombie Shakespeare?

Jonah Falcon
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 4:41:15 AM

"Stephen Edwards" <tg416@cyclic.aux.net> wrote in message
> In article <MPG.1cccb08a3b8137c79897c4@News.individual.net>, I Will, But
> Me Mate Won't <JohnLeslie@badlydoneto.com> wrote:
>
>> . <CMidnVOgGJp_F__fRVn-tQ@giganews.com>, % .
>> > He was a zombie?
>> >

>> Yeah, that's definitely one 'o the best!
>
> "O'Lord, please protect this rocket-house, and all who dwell within
> the rocket-house." - Homer

The President is gagging on my gas bladder! What an honor!

Oops. Wrong Groening show. :p

Jonah Falcon
April 18, 2005 4:41:16 AM

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> "Stephen Edwards" <tg416@cyclic.aux.net> wrote in message
>> In article <MPG.1cccb08a3b8137c79897c4@News.individual.net>, I Will, But
>> Me Mate Won't <JohnLeslie@badlydoneto.com> wrote:
>>
>>> . <CMidnVOgGJp_F__fRVn-tQ@giganews.com>, % .
>>> >

>>> Yeah, that's definitely one 'o the best!
>>
>> "O'Lord, please protect this rocket-house, and all who dwell within
>> the rocket-house." - Homer
>
> The President is gagging on my gas bladder! What an honor!
>
> Oops. Wrong Groening show. :p
>
> Jonah Falcon

"Why, I'll give you the thrashing of a lifetime! You contokerous funker!" -
C. Montgomery Burns
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 6:07:26 AM

"Strychnine" <BeERm3@b33R.IcYEKoLD.N3t> wrote in message

> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Stephen Edwards" <tg416@cyclic.aux.net> wrote in message

>>> "O'Lord, please protect this rocket-house, and all who dwell within
>>> the rocket-house." - Homer
>>
>> The President is gagging on my gas bladder! What an honor!
>>
>> Oops. Wrong Groening show. :p
>>
>> Jonah Falcon
>
> "Why, I'll give you the thrashing of a lifetime! You contokerous
> funker!" - C. Montgomery Burns

Ow! My sperm! - Fry

Jonah Falcon
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 11:09:33 AM

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:09:44 -0600, in article
<CMidnVOgGJp_F__fRVn-tQ@giganews.com>, Hank the Rapper drawled...

>He was a zombie?

Stupid flounders.

--
Sir Real http://www.sirrealcomix.ws/
tosspam@aol.com abuse@aol.com abuse@yahoo.com abuse@hotmail.com

Guy with saw: Mr. Simpson there's no easy way to say this, were going to
have to saw your arms off.

Homer: Awww, but they'll grow back won't they.

Guy: Yeah, sure. They'll grow back.

Other Worker: Are you just holding on to the can.

Homer: Yeah why?
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 11:57:57 AM

Keith Schiffner wrote:
> "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com>
> wrote in message
>
>>He was a zombie?
>

> Smithers release the hounds...

Or what? You'll release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in
their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at you?
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 2:01:02 PM

"The boy must die!"
"Grandpa! How did you know Bart was a vampire?"
"He's a vampire?! Ahhhhhh!"
April 18, 2005 2:02:51 PM

"It's in a dangerous neighborhood..."

"What is it it, radiation?"