Dad, you killed the zombie Flanders!

He was a zombie?
13 answers Last reply
More about killed zombie flanders

    Hank the Rapper wrote:
    > He was a zombie?

    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

    .. <CMidnVOgGJp_F__fRVn-tQ@giganews.com>, % .
    > He was a zombie?

    Yeah, that's definitely one 'o the best!
    --

    Adolph's 'tache and Eva's minge,
    Do you think they were maybe matching trims?

    On Xbox Live you may address me as, atavaX

    "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com>
    wrote in message
    > He was a zombie?

    Smithers release the hounds...

    In article <MPG.1cccb08a3b8137c79897c4@News.individual.net>, I Will, But
    Me Mate Won't <JohnLeslie@badlydoneto.com> wrote:

    > . <CMidnVOgGJp_F__fRVn-tQ@giganews.com>, % .
    > > He was a zombie?
    > >

    > Yeah, that's definitely one 'o the best!

    "O'Lord, please protect this rocket-house, and all who dwell within
    the rocket-house." - Homer

    "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message

    > Hank the Rapper wrote:
    >> He was a zombie?

    Is this the end of zombie Shakespeare?

    Jonah Falcon

    "Stephen Edwards" <tg416@cyclic.aux.net> wrote in message
    > In article <MPG.1cccb08a3b8137c79897c4@News.individual.net>, I Will, But
    > Me Mate Won't <JohnLeslie@badlydoneto.com> wrote:
    >
    >> . <CMidnVOgGJp_F__fRVn-tQ@giganews.com>, % .
    >> > He was a zombie?
    >> >

    >> Yeah, that's definitely one 'o the best!
    >
    > "O'Lord, please protect this rocket-house, and all who dwell within
    > the rocket-house." - Homer

    The President is gagging on my gas bladder! What an honor!

    Oops. Wrong Groening show. :p

    Jonah Falcon

    "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message

    > "Stephen Edwards" <tg416@cyclic.aux.net> wrote in message
    >> In article <MPG.1cccb08a3b8137c79897c4@News.individual.net>, I Will, But
    >> Me Mate Won't <JohnLeslie@badlydoneto.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>> . <CMidnVOgGJp_F__fRVn-tQ@giganews.com>, % .
    >>> >

    >>> Yeah, that's definitely one 'o the best!
    >>
    >> "O'Lord, please protect this rocket-house, and all who dwell within
    >> the rocket-house." - Homer
    >
    > The President is gagging on my gas bladder! What an honor!
    >
    > Oops. Wrong Groening show. :p
    >
    > Jonah Falcon

    "Why, I'll give you the thrashing of a lifetime! You contokerous funker!" -
    C. Montgomery Burns

    "Strychnine" <BeERm3@b33R.IcYEKoLD.N3t> wrote in message

    > "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Stephen Edwards" <tg416@cyclic.aux.net> wrote in message

    >>> "O'Lord, please protect this rocket-house, and all who dwell within
    >>> the rocket-house." - Homer
    >>
    >> The President is gagging on my gas bladder! What an honor!
    >>
    >> Oops. Wrong Groening show. :p
    >>
    >> Jonah Falcon
    >
    > "Why, I'll give you the thrashing of a lifetime! You contokerous
    > funker!" - C. Montgomery Burns

    Ow! My sperm! - Fry

    Jonah Falcon

    On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:09:44 -0600, in article
    <CMidnVOgGJp_F__fRVn-tQ@giganews.com>, Hank the Rapper drawled...

    >He was a zombie?

    Stupid flounders.

    --
    Sir Real http://www.sirrealcomix.ws/
    tosspam@aol.com abuse@aol.com abuse@yahoo.com abuse@hotmail.com

    Guy with saw: Mr. Simpson there's no easy way to say this, were going to
    have to saw your arms off.

    Homer: Awww, but they'll grow back won't they.

    Guy: Yeah, sure. They'll grow back.

    Other Worker: Are you just holding on to the can.

    Homer: Yeah why?

    Keith Schiffner wrote:
    > "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com>
    > wrote in message
    >
    >>He was a zombie?
    >

    > Smithers release the hounds...

    Or what? You'll release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in
    their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at you?

    "The boy must die!"
    "Grandpa! How did you know Bart was a vampire?"
    "He's a vampire?! Ahhhhhh!"

    "It's in a dangerous neighborhood..."

    "What is it it, radiation?"

    "No.... uniclams."

Console Gaming Video Games Xbox Video Games