john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

hi, all, just one question, in activated guest account, or in user limited
account, if you go to internet explorer and in address you type C:, or My
Computer, or Control Panel, everything is opening up, one's you there you can
browse trough the computer or you can execute installation of any program.
how can I stop this in win xp pro with multi user computer setup.
all I want to have is just internet browser without any other abilities.
thank you
John

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

You will be able to see them, but try to execute something...you will get an
error saying that you do not have enough authority.