IIS - Internet Information Services

How can I install Internet Information Services in Windows XP Home Edition
2 answers Last reply
More about internet information services

    One cannot install Internet Information Services in Windows XP Home Edition.
    You'll need to upgrade to Windows XP Professional.

    Personal Web Server Is Not Included with Windows XP Home Edition
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304197

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "orquidea" wrote:

    | How can I install Internet Information Services in Windows XP Home Edition?

    Hi

    Unfortunately, you can't. You will need to upgrade to XP Pro to able to use
    IIS.

    "Personal Web Server Is Not Included with Windows XP Home Edition"
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304197

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "orquidea" <orquidea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How can I install Internet Information Services in Windows XP Home Edition

Configuration Customization Internet Microsoft IIS Windows XP