IIS - Internet Information Services

October 23, 2004 2:53:05 PM

How can I install Internet Information Services in Windows XP Home Edition
Anonymous
October 23, 2004 4:59:47 PM

One cannot install Internet Information Services in Windows XP Home Edition.
You'll need to upgrade to Windows XP Professional.

Personal Web Server Is Not Included with Windows XP Home Edition
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304197

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"orquidea" wrote:

| How can I install Internet Information Services in Windows XP Home Edition?
Anonymous
October 23, 2004 10:59:51 PM

Hi

Unfortunately, you can't. You will need to upgrade to XP Pro to able to use
IIS.

"Personal Web Server Is Not Included with Windows XP Home Edition"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304197

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User