Sign in with
Your question

I CANT SWITCH ON My Sony Vaio VPCEH18FG Laptop AND I THINK THE FAN IS ALSO NOT R

Last response: in CPUs
July 16, 2012 3:16:41 AM

Hello,
I am using Sony Vaio VPCEH18FG from 15 JULY 2011 .... The warrant is ova last day.... There was no issue with my laptop till last day but yesterday wen i switched off my laptop and after some time turned it back , it did not showd any light on ... i mean i was unable to switch it on... then i put my battery out , my charger cord out, my pressed my switch on button for 30 seconds and put my charger cord back to it..... It worked .... But after using and shuting down , i got this problem again... I feel that the fan is also not sounding as before ....Its not working....! Plz help me to fix the problem ... what should i do so it will not behave lyk this again... ? I'm nt kinda engineer typ of a girl lolz.... But i want the solution to get rid from this at home.... ! HELP! HELP! HELP!
plZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........@@@
a b à CPUs
a b D Laptop
July 16, 2012 11:22:48 AM

Sounds like the battery is going bad or the laptop's PSU is going bad. Contact Sony and demand they take a look at it anyway, despite the fact the warranty *just* ended.
m
l
!