I CANT SWITCH ON My Sony Vaio VPCEH18FG Laptop AND I THINK THE FAN IS ALSO NOT R

Hello,
I am using Sony Vaio VPCEH18FG from 15 JULY 2011 .... The warrant is ova last day.... There was no issue with my laptop till last day but yesterday wen i switched off my laptop and after some time turned it back , it did not showd any light on ... i mean i was unable to switch it on... then i put my battery out , my charger cord out, my pressed my switch on button for 30 seconds and put my charger cord back to it..... It worked .... But after using and shuting down , i got this problem again... I feel that the fan is also not sounding as before ....Its not working....! Plz help me to fix the problem ... what should i do so it will not behave lyk this again... ? I'm nt kinda engineer typ of a girl lolz.... But i want the solution to get rid from this at home.... ! HELP! HELP! HELP!
plZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........@@@
1 answer Last reply
More about switch sony vaio vpceh18fg laptop
  1. Sounds like the battery is going bad or the laptop's PSU is going bad. Contact Sony and demand they take a look at it anyway, despite the fact the warranty *just* ended.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Laptops Switch Sony Vaio