Doom 3 in Hell level 3.......is hell ....and need help

I am trying to fight this big beast in hell on level 3 on my xbox but I
can't even see how to damage it. It keeps generating these little firefly
type beasts I can kill but this boss type monster has no vulnerability I can
find yet. I hear some voice give what sounds like a verbal clue, but I
can't understand it. So if anyone has gotten past this area.....where you
see the cube at the beginning and then are fighting for you life......I'd
appreciate any tips.

Glen
3 answers Last reply
More about doom hell level hell help

    shoot the seekers (the firefly things) then a blue ball will appesr
    over the beast, shoot it with your rockets. I think it takes 3 or 4
    hits(times) to kill it.

    .........boy, I don't think I could have accidently figured that one out
    myself.........Thanks!!!!

    GLen

    Glen Bu wrote:
    > I am trying to fight this big beast in hell on level 3 on my xbox but I
    > can't even see how to damage it. It keeps generating these little firefly
    > type beasts I can kill but this boss type monster has no vulnerability I can
    > find yet. I hear some voice give what sounds like a verbal clue, but I
    > can't understand it.

    It's saying something like: "Kill the seekers and that guardian will
    become vulnerable."

    > So if anyone has gotten past this area.....where you
    > see the cube at the beginning and then are fighting for you life......I'd
    > appreciate any tips.

    So:

    1) Stay away from the Guardian.

    2) Shoot at the light above the guardian when it is blue.

    3) The light is blue when there are no seekers -- right at the very
    beginning of the level, or for awhile after you've destroyed them.

Console Gaming Xbox Video Games