Dantedevilhunter

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2012
Approximate Purchase Date: About 2 months.

Budget Range: Around 1000€ (€=1.3324$).

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, learning 3D Modeling and programming, surfing the Internet.

Parts Not Required: Keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, os and CD/DVD optical device.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Since I'm from Serbia, I can only shop from GigatronShop.com, but you just suggest parts from whatever site you wish, and I'll work out a deal with them (Gigatron).

Parts Preferences: NVidia GPU

Overclocking: Yes

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe sometime in the future.

Monitor Resolution: I'll use my old one, 1680x1050

Additional Comments: I am thinking of waiting for the Kelper series GTX 660 because I can see that NVidia did a great job with this series (at least with GTX 680).

Also, another reason for the wait is because of the Hard Drives. I currently own a WD 1TB Green (320 GB Black died >.> ) and, needless to say, it's just very bad as a system drive. It takes almost 10 mins. for Windows to boot. So, do you think I should wait for the prices to drop (I heard Thailand WD will continue with production and prices should be back to normal), or get an SSD (and how big it should be)? I mainly keep games on a separate partition from the system, but all my programs such as Blender, 3DS Max etc. are kept on the system partition.

Thanks in advance. :D