Halo 2 Best Perfomances: video stream?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.xbox.discussion,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

A while back, there were some posts with a url for somebody's excellent job
in the first level of Halo 2. He completed the level in about 10 minutes,
which made my jaw drop (took me about a week, part-time).

So I'm wondering: since there's various competitions in these games, have
the best performances on different levels been recorded, and made available
for viewing? I'd love to see some pros handle the rest of the game.

Dan in Philly

"Dan in Philly" <djr8@aol.com> wrote in message
>I'd love to see some 'pros' handle the rest of the game.

If its not bad enough that prostitutes have to sell their body for a
living...... you want them to play games for you aswell...... pervert!! ; )

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.xbox.discussion,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.halo (More info?)

Just found this web site

http://www.highspeedhalo.org/

It has videos of speed runs for Halo and Halo2. The one for the first level
of Cairo (H2), by Cody Miller, is the one I saw a couple months ago in these
NGs. The others are pretty impressive (to me at least), though a couple are
..avi which I couldn't get to play.

People can also submit co-op videos, though they seem to take longer than
the SP.

It also has links to the Walkthroughs at HBO - the one for Halo helped me
finish on Legendary after I got stuck for days (why'd I stick with that
stupid Auto.rifle for so long?).

Dan in Philly