After Formatting,What Should I Do Besides Than Installed Drivers?

I Was Planning To Format My XP to W7.
I know How,And What To Do During The Installation,But The Problem Is,
What I Should Do After Done Installing It? Normally Installed The Driver's For The Hardware Needed Right?
Are They Any Other Things I Should Get Ahead Before Doing Anything?
And,If I Installed W7 On The Partition Where My Windows Is Located,Is The Files Or Software In That Partition Will be Deleted? And Will Applied New Registry After The Installation Right? So,That Means Any Games Or Files Or Software On The Other Partition Will Unable to run? Im quite Confused,Its Really Tough What I Should Do And Before/After The Format.
No Experience At the Process of An O.S At All,Just Know How TO USE IT. ><
6 answers Last reply
More about after formatting what installed drivers
  1. Why a capitol letter for every word?? Very strange.

Anyways,

Install w7
    Install mobo chipset drivers from disk
    Install anti-virus (microsoft security essentials)
    Install video drivers
    Install windows updates
  2. After instal 7 ,register in net otherwise ur unable to use after 30days limit.
  3. hitechgowthaman said:
    After instal 7 ,register in net otherwise ur unable to use after 30days limit.

What ur mean? The Original without inputting the serial key wont do forever? im using Cracked ver. xP
    im not sure,Register In Net Otherwise unable to use after 30 days? So ur mean is,when i installed The 7,it was running in Demo Mode? @@
  4. LOL. I've already Used To It Using Capital Letters At Every Single Words. Sorry. ><
  5. geekapproved said:
    Why a capitol letter for every word?? Very strange.

Anyways,

Install w7
    Install mobo chipset drivers from disk
    Install anti-virus (microsoft security essentials)
    Install video drivers
    Install windows updates

What About The Audio Drivers? The L2 Fast Ethernet? And,Should I Go to My Mobo Website And Download Latest Driver Which Compatibilty With W7? Or Use The Same old 1 B4 Which I Use On XP?
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Partition Windows 7