Motorola V3 Razr Just 29.99

Last response: in Network Providers
July 20, 2005 10:00:30 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,alt.cellular-phone-tech (More info?)

I couldn't find it shipper. This is a great deal. Check this out:

http://www.gc.uncsites.com/blank.em?pid=305411

More about : motorola razr

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 2:04:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,alt.cellular-phone-tech (More info?)

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 06:00:30 GMT, "Graciel Contreras" <test@test.com>
wrote:

>I couldn't find it shipper. This is a great deal. Check this out:
>
>http://www.gc.uncsites.com/blank.em?pid=305411

Another friggin' matrix scam.

Can you say pyramid?

Can you say ponzi?
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 3:56:34 PM

Graciel Contreras wrote:
> I couldn't find it shipper. This is a great deal. Check this out:
>
> http://www.gc.uncsites.com/blank.em?pid=305411

InPhonic/Wirefly had it for free after a $200 mail-in rebate, but I think
that promotion just ended. My mother switched from Sprint to T-Mobile and
got a RAZR.*

**SJS

* (That's why we ended up switching - we were using a ton of Sprint PCS to
PCS minutes calling her and would have had a huge bill next month!)

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307
Related resources
July 20, 2005 9:39:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,alt.cellular-phone-tech (More info?)

How about $0.00 on amazon.com?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000A1329...

Fred

news:D bm64l$3bj$1@ratbert.glorb.com...
> Graciel Contreras wrote:
>> I couldn't find it shipper. This is a great deal. Check this out:
>>
>> http://www.gc.uncsites.com/blank.em?pid=305411
>
> InPhonic/Wirefly had it for free after a $200 mail-in rebate, but I think
> that promotion just ended. My mother switched from Sprint to T-Mobile and
> got a RAZR.*
>
> **SJS
>

> * (That's why we ended up switching - we were using a ton of Sprint PCS to
> PCS minutes calling her and would have had a huge bill next month!)
>

> --
> Steve Sobol, Professional Geek 888-480-4638 PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
> Company website: http://JustThe.net/
> Personal blog, resume, portfolio: http://SteveSobol.com/
> E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 9:39:25 PM

Fred wrote:
> How about $0.00 on amazon.com?

InPhonic also threw in some accessories. Bluetooth headset and a car
charger. About $50-70 worth of free stuff IIRC. :>

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 4:28:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,alt.cellular-phone-tech (More info?)

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:56:34 -0700, Steve Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net>
wrote:

>InPhonic/Wirefly had it for free after a $200 mail-in rebate, but I think
>that promotion just ended. My mother switched from Sprint to T-Mobile and
>got a RAZR.*

They make you wait 6 months to send it in.
2 separate $100 rebates.
I don't care much for inphonic/wirefly's deal.
http://wirefly.com/
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 4:28:03 AM

Steevo@my-deja.com wrote:

>>InPhonic/Wirefly had it for free after a $200 mail-in rebate, but I think
>>that promotion just ended. My mother switched from Sprint to T-Mobile and
>>got a RAZR.*
>

> They make you wait 6 months to send it in.
> 2 separate $100 rebates.
> I don't care much for inphonic/wirefly's deal.

Yeah, I can understand why.

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 10:24:11 AM

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:39:24 -0400, "Fred" <none@abc.com> wrote:

>How about $0.00 on amazon.com?
>
>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000A1329...
Not exactly $0.00
It's $200 with a $200 gift certificate for amazon.com.
Not a bad deal if you want to buy more stuff from amazon.

Think of it as $200 for the phone and you then get $200 more free
stuff.

Some of the amazon phone rebates are less than zero, in cash.

You actually make money on them.
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 7:13:29 PM

Steevo@my-deja.com wrote:

> Some of the amazon phone rebates are less than zero, in cash.
> You actually make money on them.

That's what we found with inPhonic, too.

Just picked up our V188s today at the FedEx terminal, incidentally (we asked
them to hold the phones there as we weren't going to be home to sign for them).

Not the phone I want, and we're going to probably replace them when we have
the money to do so -- but we got them because we wanted to switch carriers,
and they cost $0.00 up front. (the price was right!)

After we cash in the six-month loyalty rebates, we'll be ahead $100.

I find it absolutely astounding how many more menu options there are on a
GSM phone than on a CDMA phone.

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 5:02:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,alt.cellular-phone-tech (More info?)

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:13:29 -0700, Steve Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net>
wrote:

>Not the phone I want, and we're going to probably replace them when we have
>the money to do so -- but we got them because we wanted to switch carriers,
>and they cost $0.00 up front. (the price was right!)
>
>After we cash in the six-month loyalty rebates, we'll be ahead $100.
>
>I find it absolutely astounding how many more menu options there are on a
>GSM phone than on a CDMA phone.

Am I to understand you have ported your number from Sprint and changed
carriers? Tmobile, I presume?

Amazon has some quite sizzling deals on Tmobile phones, less than
free. Interestingly they vary from time to time, one week a phone is
free, the next week it is -$75 AR. Same phone, same everything.

Sprint, however, I haven't found a good way to save any money on their
equipment. Too darned much money. BestBuy today, Sprint phones $199
AR for current customers. That's just nuts.

One other thing about Tmobile. Internet is $4.99. They have no way
to tell that you have taken the SIM out of your phone and put it in a
PCMCIA card in your laptop. Not like it is particularly speedy. But
it compares favorably at $5 a month compared to $40-$80 on CDMA
carriers. No extra account to pay for either.

I will be porting to Tmobile in the next week. I was gonna do it last
month but I didn't get it done.
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 5:02:07 AM

Steevo@my-deja.com wrote:
> One other thing about Tmobile. Internet is $4.99. They have no way
> to tell that you have taken the SIM out of your phone and put it in a
> PCMCIA card in your laptop. Not like it is particularly speedy. But
> it compares favorably at $5 a month compared to $40-$80 on CDMA
> carriers. No extra account to pay for either.

$5.99, actually. I'm not paying for text messaging or web right now,
although I might sometime down the road when I have the money for it.

!