help

i had windows 98 and i downloaded windows xp professional from boot and now
all my files for 98 are gone. how can i get them back to put on my desktop
and run right?
1 answer Last reply
More about help

    Data or Program Settings Are Missing After You Install Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313362&Product=winxp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "foxxyb" wrote:

    | i had windows 98 and i downloaded windows xp professional from boot and now
    | all my files for 98 are gone. how can i get them back to put on my desktop
    | and run right?

Configuration Customization Windows XP