Looking to buy a Gaming desktop/laptop under 800

arshalon

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012
I'd like to buy a gaming laptop or desktop that could run WoW on ultra graphics. If you can find cheaper it'll be better.
For a laptop, it would have to be 17in +, desktop i prefer 20in + and very willing for all in ones please help!

Rise and Shine

Honorable
Jul 6, 2012
If you need mobility, go for a laptop. But unless you are always moving, you'd prefer a desktop, because the laptops are more expensive and they don't perform as well as a desktop counterpart, not even close.

beethree

Honorable
May 23, 2012
The problem with your current choices is that the graphics cards aren't all that great, at least for the two you posted links on. Do you know how to build your own computer? There are better deals, and combo deals, on newegg if you do, and it can save you money in the long run. I mean, the processor is good, but then you wouldn't have a decent graphics card in my opinion, for ultra settings in WoW.

arshalon

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012

:/ i dont know how to build a computer no sorry

beethree

Honorable
May 23, 2012
Well, I was doing some lookins around for price and graphics for $800 bucks and that is a tough one, lol. But if you don't know how to build one there is things like this.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gamer_Scorpius_9500/
Bump down the proc to an FX 4170 and bump down the RAM to 8GB and it totals $782.
The 7770 can handle ultra WoW settings so long as you keep AA off.

Ima study up more though and see what there is out there.

TRENDING THREADS