Remove search ability from IE 6

Hi all

How can i restrict a single User Account from searching the Web?
I could remove the Serach Button from IE, but not the ability to remove the
View / Explorer Bar / Search entry.

please help me..
thank you..
2 answers Last reply
More about remove search ability

    I don't see what good this would do. You would also have to restrict all
    the Search sites on the web. i.e www.google.com &
    http://search.msn.com/default.aspx & www.altavista.com/ & www.ask.com/
    etc.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:3C287032-CF5C-496B-B691-4C46CDD58372@microsoft.com,
    Florian Walthard <FlorianWalthard@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and
    pecked:
    > Hi all
    >
    > How can i restrict a single User Account from searching the Web?
    > I could remove the Serach Button from IE, but not the ability to
    > remove the View / Explorer Bar / Search entry.
    >
    > please help me..
    > thank you..

    It can be done, but there is more involved here.

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "Florian Walthard" <FlorianWalthard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:3C287032-CF5C-496B-B691-4C46CDD58372@microsoft.com...
    > Hi all
    >
    > How can i restrict a single User Account from searching the Web?
    > I could remove the Serach Button from IE, but not the ability to remove
    > the
    > View / Explorer Bar / Search entry.
    >
    > please help me..
    > thank you..

Configuration Internet Explorer Microsoft Customization Windows XP