Chaos Theory: Hacking & OCP

I have no idea how to hack. The booklet doesn't offer up instructions on
how it's done. Can someone tell me or lead me to a good site that
thoroughly explains how to hack? Also, how do you OCP something? I've no
idea how to do this either.
3 answers Last reply
More about chaos theory hacking

    "ChitaShines" <chitashines@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have no idea how to hack. The booklet doesn't offer up instructions on
    >how it's done. Can someone tell me or lead me to a good site that
    >thoroughly explains how to hack? Also, how do you OCP something? I've no
    >idea how to do this either.

    OCP with the left trigger of the pistol. point to a
    light/computer/electronic device like you would shoot it out and it will
    disrupt the device for about 10-15 seconds instead of destroying it.

    >I have no idea how to hack.

    You move left or right to select a field of the address. When a field
    glows bright green, move to it and lock it in by pressing X.

    When all the fields are locked in, it's done.
    If you get close to running out of time, simply abort and try again.

    Once you know how to do it, it's very easy...but it took me a while to
    figure it out, too.

    <Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com> wrote in message

    >>I have no idea how to hack.
    >
    > You move left or right to select a field of the address. When a field
    > glows bright green, move to it and lock it in by pressing X.
    >
    > When all the fields are locked in, it's done.
    > If you get close to running out of time, simply abort and try again.
    >
    > Once you know how to do it, it's very easy...but it took me a while to
    > figure it out, too.

    You do not even need to lock each one in. Just watch the highlighted
    numbers and single out the line in the grid

Console Gaming Games Hacking Video Xbox Video Games