Programs in Diff Users

How do I get programs residing on my computer alrready to appear in differnt
Users' programs lists?
1 answer Last reply
More about programs diff users

    Many software programs use installation routines that are not "Multi-User aware".
    Therein lies the problem. Try placing a shortcut to the program in the All Users account
    (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs). This should make the
    program available to all users.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Juilty" wrote:

    | How do I get programs residing on my computer alrready to appear in differnt
    | Users' programs lists?

Configuration Computers Microsoft Customization Windows XP