Sign in with
Your question

MotherBoard Help

Last response: in Systems
April 3, 2012 6:15:48 PM

I Need Help As Soon As Possible Knowing Wether Or Not This Set-up Will Work.

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Midi Tower Chassis (Comes with three fans)

Proccesor: AMD HDZ965FBGMBOX Phenom II X4 965 - 3.4 Ghz AM3 Black Edition CPU, Retail Packaged

RAM: Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B 8GB 1600Mhz CL9 DDR3 Vengeance Memory Module Kit

Power Suply: 650 WATT Power supply Alpine Black 650 WATT Silent Quiet PC ATX PSU

Disk Drive: LG GH22NS 22x SATA DVDRW Drive

Hard Drive: Seagate 1TB 3.5" Sata-II 3GB/s Barracuda Green Hard Drive - 5900RPM 32MB Cache

The main problem is that i cant find a motherboard sutable for this type of proccesor, slots for three fans that come with the case and one that does SATA II hard drives.

It would be massively appreciated if someone could help me find one within the price range of £50-£150 from a know website such as amazon, ect.

also if you find one and everything will do exept the motherboard does SATA III instead of SATA II , that will be fine, i can make the changes.

Yours Faithfully
Jordan

More about : motherboard

a b V Motherboard
April 3, 2012 6:19:50 PM

What are you using for a video card?

Id recommend a 7200rpm hd, not 5900rpm if it's your main drive.

That psu is questionable, never heard of it.
April 3, 2012 6:22:39 PM

geekapproved said:
What are you using for a video card?

Id recommend a 7200rpm hd, not 5900rpm if it's your main drive.

That psu is questionable, never heard of it.

The video card i have also not yet decided but ill look into a 7200rpm instead or 5900.

Thanks for the help ;) 
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
April 3, 2012 7:23:50 PM

Good choice. Personally I'd go with the Asrock, but the Giga has free shipping and 2yr more warranty, in the unlikely even you would need it.

I just don't get why Asrock only gives 1yr on some of their AMD boards, makes no sense. It's a deal breaker in the end.
April 3, 2012 8:04:59 PM

geekapproved said:
Good choice. Personally I'd go with the Asrock, but the Giga has free shipping and 2yr more warranty, in the unlikely even you would need it.

I just don't get why Asrock only gives 1yr on some of their AMD boards, makes no sense. It's a deal breaker in the end.

Agreed...

!