Does p4 fit into 1155 socket? lol

Hello,
9 answers Last reply
More about does 1155 socket
  1. No, it does not. P4 is max of LGA 775.
  2. Actually it does ..azterch tech laboratories develop an attachment that fits all the old pentium chips in the new boards. This replacement came out on 4-01.12 as for poplular mechanichs magazine. It cost about 60 dlls.

    They dont deliver to CA or Hawaii ..thats a special delivery. Happy belated 4-01-12 !!!
  3. @ rgaredo, what would the purpose be in that? so you could buy parts for a sandy bridge build and use a 20$ p4 until you have money to spend on a newer one? thats 80$, you could ust get a sandy bridge celeron or pentium cheaper.
  4. mildgamer001 said:
    @ rgaredo, what would the purpose be in that? so you could buy parts for a sandy bridge build and use a 20$ p4 until you have money to spend on a newer one? thats 80$, you could ust get a sandy bridge celeron or pentium cheaper.



    I believe that was a semi literate attempt at an April fools joke.
  5. it wasnt on april fools day.. anort
  6. that sounded odd saying it that way lol

    anort i think laredo posted that after april fools.

    much better.
  7. mildgamer001 said:
    that sounded odd saying it that way lol

    anort i think laredo posted that after april fools.

    much better.



    Did you happen to read the last sentence of his post? ;)


    Quote:
    They dont deliver to CA or Hawaii ..thats a special delivery. Happy belated 4-01-12 !!!
  8. (i know its old thread but i just checked it now lol) and @anort, i see that now, facepalm lol.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Socket Systems