Status
Not open for further replies.

legacykid

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2012
getting ready to build my pc and am getting the drivers ready and notice there is no direct drive for this, and a google search shows some wont even work without updated driver, which some can not even find? what do i do?

Solution
No, the drivers have for long come under the unified drivers system and generally, have a lot of common components, so there is only one package and that contains drivers for various models in the series, the system will automatically take up the one which is most suited for the hardware used. Only the updates applicable to you will be used the rest is usually discarded and just lies in the Nvidia Folder.
No, the drivers have for long come under the unified drivers system and generally, have a lot of common components, so there is only one package and that contains drivers for various models in the series, the system will automatically take up the one which is most suited for the hardware used. Only the updates applicable to you will be used the rest is usually discarded and just lies in the Nvidia Folder.

Solution

legacykid

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2012

this is what i was asking, because on the nvidia website for the 500 series, windows 7 64bit....there was no option to pick any specif card, yet under other series there was a drop down menu.

thank you and will DL the most recent 500 series one!

Status
Not open for further replies.