dual boot xp win 2k pro

I have installed win2k pro on c: drive
I then created a new partition and installed xp pro on g: drive (d-f is cds
and data partitions). But I can only boot into xp now. How can have a
choice of which os to boot into.
1 answer Last reply
More about dual boot

    Bing - Boot It Next Generation
    http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "bagtagsell" <bagtagsell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have installed win2k pro on c: drive
    > I then created a new partition and installed xp pro on g: drive (d-f is
    > cds
    > and data partitions). But I can only boot into xp now. How can have a
    > choice of which os to boot into.

Configuration Dual Boot Boot Customization Windows XP