Xbox 360: Pic of the front?

Fo shizzle.

<http://img.engadget.com/common/images/0646533664364066.JPG?0.4170914521
604555>

It is an illustration. Could have been created in Photoshop.

--
malberto - XBL: "Art Vandolay"

malberto wrote:

> It is an illustration. Could have been created in Photoshop.

Perhaps. Although, the item in this pic from MSFT's brand-new
OurColony.net seems to jibe with the contour styling:

<http://media.teamxbox.com/dailyposts/xbox360/rumor/xbox360.jpg>

theone

Billy J. Dancefloor wrote:
> malberto wrote:
>

>>It is an illustration. Could have been created in Photoshop.
>

> Perhaps. Although, the item in this pic from MSFT's brand-new
> OurColony.net seems to jibe with the contour styling:
>
> <http://media.teamxbox.com/dailyposts/xbox360/rumor/xbox360.jpg>

i think the pic is ugly. Looks like a mutt child : Half Apple, Half Box

Billy J. Dancefloor wrote:

> Perhaps. Although, the item in this pic from MSFT's brand-new
> OurColony.net seems to jibe with the contour styling:
>
> <http://media.teamxbox.com/dailyposts/xbox360/rumor/xbox360.jpg>

The pic is 100% legit, as are the other pics showing the hard drive. Don't
ask me how I know. ;) One might also presume that it can be stood up
vertically on its end, so that the right side would become the bottom with
the removable hard drive on top. That would be a very, very safe presumption
to make. :)

-Z-