alternative to PC Suite 6600

Is there an alternative to Nokia PC Suite for the 6600?

That piece of software is such a pain to get connected, and it wont work at
all on my machine running XP!

I know the Bluetooth unit is fine, and I can exchange data using the sofware
that came with that, although it is rather limiting.
2 answers Last reply
More about alternative suite 6600

    "Rob Tompsett" <rob.N0SpaM.@rtphoto.net> wrote in message news:<4kWec.32$tH5.10@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk>...
    > Is there an alternative to Nokia PC Suite for the 6600?
    >
    > That piece of software is such a pain to get connected, and it wont work at
    > all on my machine running XP!
    >
    > I know the Bluetooth unit is fine, and I can exchange data using the sofware
    > that came with that, although it is rather limiting.

    You are able to try our Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones
    software. It lets your PC and mobile phone with Symbian OS communicate
    with each other. Current version - 2.1 - supports the following
    phones: Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 6600,
    Nokia 7650, Nokia 7700(preliminary support), Nokia N-Gage, Sony
    Ericsson P800, Sony Ericsson P900, Siemens SX1.
    Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian phones allows you to work with
    Phonebook, Calendar, To-Do List, Images, Melodies and Messages.
    To find more info and to download the free shareware version visit our
    site http://www.oxygensoftware.com/products/symbian/opm/

    Too expensive for the service offered.

    "Oxygen Software" <support@opm-2.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > "Rob Tompsett" <rob.N0SpaM.@rtphoto.net> wrote in message
    > > Is there an alternative to Nokia PC Suite for the 6600?
    > >
    > > That piece of software is such a pain to get connected, and it wont work
    at
    > > all on my machine running XP!
    > >
    > > I know the Bluetooth unit is fine, and I can exchange data using the
    sofware
    > > that came with that, although it is rather limiting.
    >
    > You are able to try our Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones
    > software. It lets your PC and mobile phone with Symbian OS communicate
    > with each other. Current version - 2.1 - supports the following
    > phones: Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 6600,
    > Nokia 7650, Nokia 7700(preliminary support), Nokia N-Gage, Sony
    > Ericsson P800, Sony Ericsson P900, Siemens SX1.
    > Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian phones allows you to work with
    > Phonebook, Calendar, To-Do List, Images, Melodies and Messages.
    > To find more info and to download the free shareware version visit our
    > site http://www.oxygensoftware.com/products/symbian/opm/

Nokia Windows XP