zak

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2004
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser (More info?)

Does anyone know hoe I can get a Favelet which will do the following?

I watch a page in IE6.
I press the Favelet.
The favelet launches another browser with the same page.

Thank you for any help in finding such a Favelet.

Zak.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser (More info?)

What's wrong with File menu - New - Window

http://www.uscricket.com
"Zak" <zak@nomail.invalid> wrote in message news:958E73C89D82364A18E@130.133.1.4...
> Does anyone know hoe I can get a Favelet which will do the following?
>
> I watch a page in IE6.
> I press the Favelet.
> The favelet launches another browser with the same page.
>
> Thank you for any help in finding such a Favelet.
>
> Zak.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser (More info?)

"David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote
What's wrong with File menu - New - Window

"Zak" <zak@nomail.invalid> wrote> Does anyone know hoe I can get a Favelet which will do the following?

> I watch a page in IE6.
> I press the Favelet.
> The favelet launches another browser with the same page.

That would launch the same browser (IE6), not another browser (such as Firefox or Opera).

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser (More info?)

Well he needs to tell us what?

http://www.uscricket.com
"a nonymous" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:O$odrpFvEHA.4076@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...

> "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote
> What's wrong with File menu - New - Window
>
> "Zak" <zak@nomail.invalid> wrote> Does anyone know hoe I can get a Favelet which will do the following?
>>
>> I watch a page in IE6.
>> I press the Favelet.
>> The favelet launches another browser with the same page.
>
> That would launch the same browser (IE6), not another browser (such as Firefox or Opera).

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser (More info?)

And how to start his program. What does he type in start run to start his browser.