2 printer

October 26, 2004 9:13:46 PM

I have 2 printer and I want to select which printer to use. by default on
printer is set as default. I want to remove that and a prompt(window) to
appear and select one from it.

at some commercial places I have seen that the operator hits the print icon
and they get to select the printer from which they want the output.

More about : printer

Anonymous
October 29, 2004 11:22:19 PM

If you select File>Print you will open the Printer Properties applet. You
can choose your printer there.

!