2 printer

I have 2 printer and I want to select which printer to use. by default on
printer is set as default. I want to remove that and a prompt(window) to
appear and select one from it.

at some commercial places I have seen that the operator hits the print icon
and they get to select the printer from which they want the output.
1 answer Last reply
More about printer

    If you select File>Print you will open the Printer Properties applet. You
    can choose your printer there.

    "SVC" <svchordia@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have 2 printer and I want to select which printer to use. by default on
    > printer is set as default. I want to remove that and a prompt(window) to
    > appear and select one from it.
    >
    > at some commercial places I have seen that the operator hits the print
    icon
    > and they get to select the printer from which they want the output.

Configuration Default Customization Printers Windows XP