I have made changes using tweak ui. how can i restore it to windows xp
defaults. i mean factory settings. well i dont know what all i have changed
using tweak ui.

Hi SVC,

Tweak UI has various settings, and there is no option to reset to factory defaults. Best option would be to compare the settings in another computer or in a fresh installation of XP. Then amend the changes in your computer.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User