Teeak UI

I have made changes using tweak ui. how can i restore it to windows xp
defaults. i mean factory settings. well i dont know what all i have changed
using tweak ui.
1 answer Last reply
More about teeak

    Hi SVC,

    Tweak UI has various settings, and there is no option to reset to factory defaults. Best option would be to compare the settings in another computer or in a fresh installation of XP. Then amend the changes in your computer.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "SVC" <svchordia@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23k6F5G1uEHA.2860@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
    I have made changes using tweak ui. how can i restore it to windows xp
    defaults. i mean factory settings. well i dont know what all i have changed
    using tweak ui.

Configuration Microsoft Customization Factory Restore Windows XP