  • Customization
  • Factory Restore
  • Windows XP
October 26, 2004 9:16:38 PM

I have made changes using tweak ui. how can i restore it to windows xp
defaults. i mean factory settings. well i dont know what all i have changed
using tweak ui.

More about : teeak

Anonymous
October 26, 2004 9:54:05 PM

Hi SVC,

Tweak UI has various settings, and there is no option to reset to factory defaults. Best option would be to compare the settings in another computer or in a fresh installation of XP. Then amend the changes in your computer.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

!