Nuerburgring track on Xbox?

Last response: in Video Games
April 24, 2005 3:02:57 AM

Grand Turismo on the PS2 has the Nuerburgring as one of the tracks. Do
any xbox race car games have this track in it so realistic?
April 24, 2005 8:16:44 AM

ihatespam@ihatespam.com wrote:

>Grand Turismo on the PS2 has the Nuerburgring as one of the tracks. Do
>any xbox race car games have this track in it so realistic?

Project Gotham Racing 2. It's a great game.
April 24, 2005 8:26:14 AM

ihatespam@ihatespam.com wrote:
> Grand Turismo on the PS2 has the Nuerburgring as one of the tracks. Do
> any xbox race car games have this track in it so realistic?

Project Gotham Racing 2 has it, and the upcoming GT4 killer, Forza
Motorsport will also feature the 'Ring. In fact, you may judge for
yourself how realistic it is in this rather long video of the entire track.

http://www.playerone.be/videos/forzagp5.php

Jayhawker
April 24, 2005 8:26:15 AM

> ihatespam@ihatespam.com wrote:
>> Grand Turismo on the PS2 has the Nuerburgring as one of the tracks.
>> Do any xbox race car games have this track in it so realistic?
>
> Project Gotham Racing 2 has it, and the upcoming GT4 killer, Forza
> Motorsport will also feature the 'Ring. In fact, you may judge for
> yourself how realistic it is in this rather long video of the entire
> track.
>
> http://www.playerone.be/videos/forzagp5.php
>
> Jayhawker

Wow.
Anonymous
April 24, 2005 2:13:45 PM

Toca 2 has it and you can get it for under $20. It is the most realistic
racing game I have ever played. You can race over 20 typee of races from
open wheel fords to semi. I think is was a sleeper most missed
<ihatespam@ihatespam.com> wrote in message
> Grand Turismo on the PS2 has the Nuerburgring as one of the tracks. Do
> any xbox race car games have this track in it so realistic?
Anonymous
April 24, 2005 3:35:52 PM

Thanks for the info everyone! When is Forza coming out for the Xbox?

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 04:16:44 GMT, Eric <eric@nospam.net> wrote:

>ihatespam@ihatespam.com wrote:
>
>>Grand Turismo on the PS2 has the Nuerburgring as one of the tracks. Do
>>any xbox race car games have this track in it so realistic?
>>

>Project Gotham Racing 2. It's a great game.
Anonymous
April 24, 2005 7:23:49 PM

"TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
>> ihatespam@ihatespam.com wrote:
>>> Grand Turismo on the PS2 has the Nuerburgring as one of the tracks.
>>> Do any xbox race car games have this track in it so realistic?
>>
>> Project Gotham Racing 2 has it, and the upcoming GT4 killer, Forza
>> Motorsport will also feature the 'Ring. In fact, you may judge for
>> yourself how realistic it is in this rather long video of the entire
>> track.
>>
>> http://www.playerone.be/videos/forzagp5.php
>>
>> Jayhawker
>>

> Wow.

What he said.
Anonymous
April 24, 2005 8:35:08 PM

In article <GdFae.1709$l45.1466@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com>,
rock.chalk@jayhawk.ku says...
> ihatespam@ihatespam.com wrote:
> > Grand Turismo on the PS2 has the Nuerburgring as one of the tracks. Do
> > any xbox race car games have this track in it so realistic?
>
> Project Gotham Racing 2 has it, and the upcoming GT4 killer, Forza
> Motorsport will also feature the 'Ring. In fact, you may judge for
> yourself how realistic it is in this rather long video of the entire track.
>
> http://www.playerone.be/videos/forzagp5.php
>
> Jayhawker

Amazing stuff. Thanks for the link!

--
Rob Berryhill
Anonymous

In article <EtCdnboaOZNUTvbfRVn-iA@rcn.net>, bjlee@rcn.com says...
> Toca 2 has it and you can get it for under $20. It is the most realistic
> racing game I have ever played. You can race over 20 typee of races from
> open wheel fords to semi. I think is was a sleeper most missed

The big problem with Toca 2 is that it doesn't let you race every car on
every track. It was a big mistake IMO. Otherwise it was great fun.

--
Rob Berryhill
!