Standard view vs extended view in MMC under Services.

I hope location will get answer.

This is really driving me crazy: Two questions..
1) What is the real purpose of Standard view over Extended view?
2) Is there a way I can set the default to stay in Standard view?

Thanks...
1 answer Last reply
More about standard view extended view services

    GREAT question! :o)

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP-Shell/User
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "Kimlyn" <Kimlyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I hope location will get answer.
    >
    > This is really driving me crazy: Two questions..
    > 1) What is the real purpose of Standard view over Extended view?
    > 2) Is there a way I can set the default to stay in Standard view?
    >
    > Thanks...

Configuration Default Microsoft Customization Windows XP