Standard view vs extended view in MMC under Services.

I hope location will get answer.

This is really driving me crazy: Two questions..
1) What is the real purpose of Standard view over Extended view?
2) Is there a way I can set the default to stay in Standard view?

Thanks...

kelly

GREAT question! :eek:)

--