Xbox 360: Two More Legit Photos

<http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000293041091/>

From L-R:

It looks like there's a port for an 'S' controller should you want to
use one (presumably the 360's controllers are wireless), two memory
card slots, a reset button (?), the power button (?), and a vertical
slot for I dunno what.

<http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000400041113/>

"Billy J. Dancefloor" <bjd@com.net.org> wrote in message
> <http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000293041091/>
>
> From L-R:
>
> It looks like there's a port for an 'S' controller should you want to
> use one (presumably the 360's controllers are wireless), two memory
> card slots, a reset button (?), the power button (?), and a vertical
> slot for I dunno what.
>
> <http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000400041113/>

I hope they make a black one!

Boody Bandit wrote:

> I hope they make a black one!

If we're to believe Bilgecunt, and I don't see why we shouldn't, one of
the colors offered will be "vomit green."

Strychnine

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2004

> Boody Bandit wrote:
>
>> I hope they make a black one!
>
> If we're to believe Bilgecunt, and I don't see why we shouldn't, one of
> the colors offered will be "vomit green."

Isn't Bilgekumslurper the guy who SWORE on his eyes that Doom 3 would NEVER
EVER come to the Xbox?
What an @$$

"Billy J. Dancefloor" <bjd@com.net.org> wrote in message
> <http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000293041091/>
>
> From L-R:
>
> It looks like there's a port for an 'S' controller should you want to
> use one (presumably the 360's controllers are wireless), two memory
> card slots, a reset button (?), the power button (?), and a vertical
> slot for I dunno what.
>
> <http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000400041113/>

Its for cartridge games I tell's ya!!!!

heheheheh

SWEET!!!!! I'm gonna get one as soon as it drops below $200.00.

"Willie D" <williedynomite@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> SWEET!!!!! I'm gonna get one as soon as it drops below $200.00.

I guess we will be seeing in 2007

It wouldn't make sense for them not to make a black one. In point of
fact, if that's the 'Xbox 360', it's rather cheesy looking. The
original Xbox, as big as it was, is rather 'neato' in appearance.

"aether" <vercingetorix@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> It wouldn't make sense for them not to make a black one. In point of
> fact, if that's the 'Xbox 360', it's rather cheesy looking. The
> original Xbox, as big as it was, is rather 'neato' in appearance.

agreeing with this post. what an umimpressive and poorly styled piece of
plastic. I'm hoping this is a hoax.

"Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:d4iu8e$llh$1@dns3.cae.ca...

> "Billy J. Dancefloor" <bjd@com.net.org> wrote in message
>> <http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000293041091/>
>>
>> From L-R:
>>
>> It looks like there's a port for an 'S' controller should you want to
>> use one (presumably the 360's controllers are wireless), two memory
>> card slots, a reset button (?), the power button (?), and a vertical
>> slot for I dunno what.
>>
>> <http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000400041113/>
>
> Its for cartridge games I tell's ya!!!!
>
> heheheheh

Instead of emulating all those cartridge games from N64, SNES, NES,
Megadrive, C64 and so forth, we'll have a universal cartridge input.
Perfect!.

Tommy

Tommy Stenberg wrote:
> "Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:d4iu8e$llh$1@dns3.cae.ca...
>
>>"Billy J. Dancefloor" <bjd@com.net.org> wrote in message
>>
>>><http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000293041091/>
>>>
>>>From L-R:
>>>
>>>It looks like there's a port for an 'S' controller should you want to
>>>use one (presumably the 360's controllers are wireless), two memory
>>>card slots, a reset button (?), the power button (?), and a vertical
>>>slot for I dunno what.
>>>
>>><http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000400041113/>
>>
>>Its for cartridge games I tell's ya!!!!
>>
>>heheheheh

Looks like Infra-red remote controller from here, same design as on some
of the Microsoft Media Center PC's

--
Byron Hinson
My Photography

Byron Hinson wrote:

> Looks like Infra-red remote controller from here, same design as on
> some of the Microsoft Media Center PC's

Bingo. We have a winnah! :)

Maybe that rectangular thing on the far right houses a couple of USB
controller ports for wired controllers ...

-Z-

Thoth

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

"Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Willie D" <williedynomite@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> SWEET!!!!! I'm gonna get one as soon as it drops below $200.00.
>
> I guess we will be seeing in 2007

By then I'll be good at Halo2!

"Khee Mao" <big_bad_buddha_daddy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "aether" <vercingetorix@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> It wouldn't make sense for them not to make a black one. In point of
>> fact, if that's the 'Xbox 360', it's rather cheesy looking. The
>> original Xbox, as big as it was, is rather 'neato' in appearance.
>>
> agreeing with this post. what an umimpressive and poorly styled piece of
> plastic. I'm hoping this is a hoax.

The biggest complaint I have is the fact that they had to make the console
in an "unstackable" shape. If the consoles had the shapes of a standard
dvd-player or amplifier they could be stacked and placed more easily. That
way saving space on the floor in front of the tv.

Tommy

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Why don't you just buy a seperate A/V rack for all your equipment?