User Accounts

Help Pleeeease

I have read most of the postings under this topic, but still need
help.

I used my HP XP MCE computer for a few months before creating user
accounts. After creating a user account for myself and one for my kids
I had to copy data and settings from the Administrator account in my
account and had to reinstall many programs.

There are still programs that are not running correctly. Programs that
came pre-installed (Norton Personal Firewall, HP Help and Support) or
activated upon use (CinemaNow) are not working properly. NPF will not
work on my childrens (limited access) account and I cannot reinstall
it as it was pre-loaded software. CinemaNow and HP Help and Support
are not working at all on any account.

Pleeeeease Help me if you can I'm feeling down...

Thanks
Frustr8ed
1 answer Last reply
More about user accounts

    Hi,

    Since all the programs that are not working are third party programs, you
    may want to get in touch with the respective programs' tech support or
    forums.

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Frustr8ted" <timothy.brown@turbocam.com> wrote in message
    > Help Pleeeease
    >
    > I have read most of the postings under this topic, but still need
    > help.
    >
    > I used my HP XP MCE computer for a few months before creating user
    > accounts. After creating a user account for myself and one for my kids
    > I had to copy data and settings from the Administrator account in my
    > account and had to reinstall many programs.
    >
    > There are still programs that are not running correctly. Programs that
    > came pre-installed (Norton Personal Firewall, HP Help and Support) or
    > activated upon use (CinemaNow) are not working properly. NPF will not
    > work on my childrens (limited access) account and I cannot reinstall
    > it as it was pre-loaded software. CinemaNow and HP Help and Support
    > are not working at all on any account.
    >
    > Pleeeeease Help me if you can I'm feeling down...
    >
    > Thanks
    > Frustr8ed

Configuration Hewlett Packard User Accounts Windows XP